Dayton at Nederland Predictions

My fault if I thought throwing 3 picks and giving up nearly 500 rushing yards is the reason Dayton lost. I'm sure you have a better reason you don't have to look at. Just get you another turkey leg April and good luck to your Broncos Friday. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

How bout you hop off this thread and go worry bout Angleton Whooping up on your lil cougars... Oh and we will see how far your stats get you this season to Dallas. I don't pretend or make excuses for Dayton. Either they are gonna win or they are gonna lose. If you take a gander at my picks for this week. I put the question beside the pick for Dayton V Nederland and said "Can I pick both" I picked Dayton. But,  I really don't know who is gonna win, Friday.  <_<

Nederland posters sitting this week out, we gonna let Dayton and Crosby fans go at it again this week, kind of like they did last week on our thread... they may be worse than Ned v PNG fans... but certainly not worse than Ned v PAM fans.

Its that one Crosby fan that loves to get on Dayton threads and down talk them...I'm beginning to think somebody ran him out of Dayton!!

Nederland posters sitting this week out, we gonna let Dayton and Crosby fans go at it again this week, kind of like they did last week on our thread... they may be worse than Ned v PNG fans... but certainly not worse than Ned v PAM fans.

This is a Dayton/Nederland thread... not our fault Nederland is not being very verbal in here.