After 2 Weeks.... How do you see 21-5A finishing?

Buffalo2

Don't know how good magnolia or tomball are, but King handled them very well. I'm not all that optimistic about KP or BH, but we'll see how they do the next couple weeks. I'm seeing it something like this right now:

1. Dayton

2. Crosby

3. King

T4. BH, KP, Humble

T7. Galena Park, New Caney, Porter

1. Crosby
2. King/Dayton
3. Dayton/King
4. BH/ KP

Why not since Dayton9210 says King is the next best thing to Dayton

Riordan said this was his strongest and fastest team since his '09 SS squad that went 4 deep, so I'll say Crosby wins district and rides their defense to the deepest run since Merka.

As I stated in another post the only team I've watched in person are my Broncos, so here is reality for the past several years now BH,Crosby have been hard games for us, and last year we struggled with CEK and a couple of other teams in our district but it only makes you better when it counts the play-offs. I say take one game at a time and take care of business to make it to the big dance. State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now with that being said no team in my mind are world beaters yet, we haven't played enough football games to know that but give it a few more games and everything will show itself good or bad.

1.Dayton,Crosby,CEK

2.Dayton,Crosby,CEK

3.Dayton,Crosby,CEK

4.BH,KWP

Go Broncos 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the dayton 8th graders will have something to say about this.

I don't think Dayton has had a group of 8th graders beat Crosby's for a few years. Maybe the current juniors lost? QB is back and healthy for the little cubs. Hopefully we can make a run at an undefeated district title like the varsity is doing.