It's time for Neumann to TINKER...

jake94

Nederland has a good coaching staff, but the HC will have to work for his money this year. He will have to work hard to make the playoffs, but he won't go undefeated in district, win a district championship or beat Central or PN-G this year.

You mean the godfather of football doesn't have big Ned on the brink of a state championship!

Until he figures out getting a certain player out in open space makes their O better this losing streak may extend into district play. He'll figure it out, maybe he's trolling us all and already knows the change that needs to happen for em to win, remember: few Dogs folks said predistrict is something they dont worry about.

Crosby was better than us, I took that loss in stride. We played well in that one if you exclude the 3rd quarter. We laid an egg against a very average Dayton team. Last night, we played even sloppier against the weakest team on our schedule so far. I don't put huge stock in pre-district games, but I'd like to see us improving and finishing off drives. 0-3 ain't fun for anybody!