#5 Corrigan-Camden

#7 Newton

2A DI

#10 Centerville

#13 Shelbyville

#17 West Sabine

#19 Anderson-Shiro

#21 Lovelady

It would be pretty cool if both teams meet up undefeated for the district title. Lot of football left though, just have to wait and see. Personal opinion, PNG is definitely the team you don't want in the first round from that district.

Well it's quiet obvious that king and Crosby are the team we don't wanna see in the first round lol.

King is gonna wax that ass when they meet up. And cougar will get on here and spout all his stats and reasons why king lucky and how Crosby had players that didn't play up there potential. I can't wait to see it.

I think there's a one win minimum before you're allowed to talk about other programs, especially undefeated ones.

Nah, coug14 gonna take his loss gracefully like the playoff loss to Elgin if they lose to King right? Ya know, cause they (king) would be the better team if they (crosby) lost right?
Ahh hell you might be right MTC, we'll see :D

So which one is it? Last week at the preview show I was going to have stats that explained a loss to BH. Now you're saying I'll take the Dayton approach and make every team we lose to the new best team in the state. Next you'll be saying I'm explaining things using binary code. Whatever it may be we all know it's garbage just like everything else you've said this year. I never seen somebody that wanted to be right so bad they would be willing to be wrong 20 times to do it? SMH

So which one is it? Last week at the preview show I was going to have stats that explained a loss to BH. Now you're saying I'll take the Dayton approach and make every team we lose to the new best team in the state. Next you'll be saying I'm explaining things using binary code. Whatever it may be we all know it's garbage just like everything else you've said this year. I never seen somebody that wanted to be right so bad they would be willing to be wrong 20 times to do it? SMH

there is that bitterness you showed after the Elgin loss, predictable. Lol!

Lmao atleast do some research before you stick your foot in your mouth 14. We're 1-2.

They beat you on the field. The kids on your team still don't know what it feels like to finish a game with more points than the other team. Be proud of your forfeit even though you had your arse handed to you during the actual game. Once again, smh.

there is that bitterness you showed after the Elgin loss, predictable. Lol!

What bitterness? They were the #6 team in the state and we were a clear underdog. The same Georgetown team that beat Ned was beaten by Elgin 70-7 in district play. I wasn't bitter at all, Elgin had been the better team all year which is why they were ranked high and was the better team that night. I said when the season started last year Crosby would struggle with Elgin's run game. Not sure what you're talking about once more?