Dayton 45 Barbers Hill 7 /Final

WOSgrad

Well, this is actually a good thing.  See the glass is not just half full, it's almost running over.  Gage has one year remaining on his contract and that's a great thing.  See after Dayton blows us out, then former BH coach Price beats us like a drum, that will be the end of the rope for this staff.  Price lost his job for reason other than X/Os, Gage will lose his for the lack of X/Os.  That's not coach bashing, that's just the facts.  This team does not play fundamentally good football, and the issues are obvious.  Like someone said, sometimes it's about the John and Joes, well it's also about what John and Joes does and if they don't know what to do or they do it fundamentally wrong accross the board, that's not just John and Joe.  Tonight is the first time I have ever seen multiple players on a BH team just quit on plays.  I mean not even attempting to shed a block or make a tackle.  The team has quit on this staff, no question.      

Maybe this time our "Coaching search committee" will be made up of people who actually played football in the 19th century, or at all.  

Well, this is actually a good thing.  See the glass is not just half full, it's almost running over.  Gage has one year remaining on his contract and that's a great thing.  See after Dayton blows us out, then former BH coach Price beats us like a drum, that will be the end of the rope for this staff.  Price lost his job for reason other than X/Os, Gage will lose his for the lack of X/Os.  That's not coach bashing, that's just the facts.  This team does not play fundamentally good football, and the issues are obvious.  Like someone said, sometimes it's about the John and Joes, well it's also about what John and Joes does and if they don't know what to do or they do it fundamentally wrong accross the board, that's not just John and Joe.  Tonight is the first time I have ever seen multiple players on a BH team just quit on plays.  I mean not even attempting to shed a block or make a tackle.  The team has quit on this staff, no question.      

Maybe this time our "Coaching search committee" will be made up of people who actually played football in the 19th century, or at all.  

Lol nah it's about johns and joes buddy.

Lol nah it's about johns and joes buddy.

So have you ever seen a John or a Joe be taught to run down the field as a defensive back holding both hands in the air and their back to the ball?