Dayton 45 Barbers Hill 7 /Final

WOSgrad

Ask everyone you "know", Kyle was a year behind me buddy, I've known him since about 1990.

I can tell you where BH got it from and even can teach you the signals we used. We got beat in the 3rd round of the playoffs in the Astrodome that year. I bet a bunch of people from BH remember that year and game and can tell you we were in the spread. I played a fairly significant role that year as a team captain. We also beat Hardin that year 63-0 at their place, I remember it well.

But back to the original topic...BH is terrible.

Doesnt matter, BH was a one trick feather on a cap came playoff time back then with Price. 10-0 here, 9-1 there, 1st round playoff exit.

I didn't agree with a lot of what Price did, but I'll have to say this, his teams were well disciplined, and played with a lot of heart...most years...I think he won many times with less talent. It really doesn't matter though, he only made it to the third round one time...the rest were out in the first or second. I really thought we had a super coach coming in here with Gage...been disappointed though. We haven't made it out of the first round with him at the helm...and we're paying him a ton! Talk about one trick pony, Gage has been that for sure. I just don't know anymore!!

I didn't agree with a lot of what Price did, but I'll have to say this, his teams were well disciplined, and played with a lot of heart...most years...I think he won many times with less talent. It really doesn't matter though, he only made it to the third round one time...the rest were out in the first or second. I really thought we had a super coach coming in here with Gage...been disappointed though. We haven't made it out of the first round with him at the helm...and we're paying him a ton! Talk about one trick pony, Gage has been that for sure. I just don't know anymore!!

got to the 2nd round in 2012. Got beat by Elgin. I always thought letting Price go was a mistake.