3. Mr. Buddy Garrity

Mr. Buddy Garrity

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• And Democrats do this with every Republican...... That is called politics 
    • You kinda made my point.  I agree with you that Biden said he would pick a black VP, and he did pick from a pool of minority women.....which would make her, by definition a DEI hire.  I have no problem with that, a President can pick whoever he wants. The problem I have is the media and this administration denying she was a DEI pick...... If they think DEI is so great, then just admit it.......
    • 2000- “Al gore is the most tree-hugging liberal candidate the Dems have ever had .” 2004- John Kerry is the most liberal, war-dodging candidate the Dems have ever had.” 2008- “That Muslim from Kenya is the most liberal candidate we’ve ever had.” 2012- “Barack HUSSEIN Obama has been the most liberal president we’ve ever had.  We won’t survive four more years of this .” 2016-“Killary Clinton was the most liberal senator that’s ever been elected .” 2020- “Joe Biden is the most liberal Senator/former vp that’s ever tried to be our President” while Bernie Sanders sits in a folding lawn chair wearing a $46 suit and refusing to pay for a haircut.    2024-“Kamala Harris is the most….. blah, blah, blah….” You see my point, Chicken Little?
    • So what? She turned southern with a fake southern accent. She’s a chameleon. I guess to get the Asian vote, she’ll say, “Don’t forget, I’m half Asian.”
    • You say Harris is simply goofy and it shows your complete ignorance of any political stances she has taken in the past.  She is the most liberal candidate we have ever had, by far. Maybe if you and the squad took a break from posting your nonsense and spent a little time reading news, you would figure out that informed folks concerns about Harris go much deeper than her being goofy.  
  • Topics