Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

DirtyBird

There you are!

Did you also say Tatum would beat WOS? I could be wrong about that - may have been the HJ comment I was thinking of.

Don't think I said they would beat WOS. Maybe I did. I believe it was more along the lines of WOS's road out of the region. I have said several times that it wasn't going to be as easy as predicted by several people. Not with LaMarque, TATUM, and LaGrange in there. Plus there's always a surprise.

But I'll say now...if WOS and Tatum meet deep..I'm picking Tatum.

Don't think I said they would beat WOS. Maybe I did. I believe it was more along the lines of WOS's road out of the region. I have said several times that it wasn't going to be as easy as predicted by several people. Not with LaMarque, TATUM, and LaGrange in there. Plus there's always a surprise.

But I'll say now...if WOS and Tatum meet deep..I'm picking Tatum.

Tatum is Region II, WO-S is Region III. Only way they see each other is in state championship game.

WO-S will win Region III. Not sure about Tatum winning Region II. They have to deal with Gilmer who they already lost to this season. Also don't forget about Coldspring in Region II.

Tatum is Region II, WO-S is Region III. Only way they see each other is in state championship game.

WO-S will win Region III. Not sure about Tatum winning Region II. They have to deal with Gilmer who they already lost to this season. Also don't forget about Coldspring in Region II.

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I do remember saying that WOS was lucky those schools were region 2.

Since it most likely will not happen anyway.. Yes. I predict Tatum would beat WOS. Haha

Eagle, what is the problem in Tatum?

Dirty bird will more than likely agree but I think there's a few.

The offense doesn't have an identity. They want to go spread, utilize athletes but seem to quickly get away from that when something does go right. Still rotating QBs. I don't think I'd consider that a bad thing though. Changes up the option game a little.

This is a good start.

I will go with the setx team and go with HJ over Tatum. This old school fella is pretty funny if you ask me. It might be early but if people wanna make early predictions I'm gonna say Tatum don't even go near the state championship. Don't hate cause setx teams are destroying other teams once a hater always a hater is what I was told
HJ 32
Tatum 21 nah that's giving you guys to much credit I'll go with 14.

WOS will not beat HJ this year...... HJ just might whoop Tatum this week and then again later on down the road.... Just like they will do to the mighty Mustangs..... I started an HJ/WOS thread so you guys would be able to talk about this game without bringing WOS into every HJ thread on this Forum.... HJ aint sweatin WOS or Tatum.... We're trying to get to Fairfield to take care of a little unfinished business.... We want to get to Cowboy Stadium, and are doing everything we can to get there.... WOS just needs to worry about getting through district..... Oh, and Silsbee is soooooooooooooo lucky they did not have to play HJ this year...... It would have been ugly.......