1. Roper84

Roper84

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlakeJ8
    Newest Member
    BlakeJ8

• Question: will this have a big effect on Texas City? 
    • Sooo…. I’m calling this right now!!! Next realignment, expect the coogs to be back and potentially 5a d2, if what i heard from educators is true. LM and Ball are the red head step kids of g county and were the last to get new schools and stadiums(ball and lm new schools are under construction with lm getting new stadium and ball got theirs renovated). Once these projects are completed, everyone will be zoned BACK to where they live. LM middle school is over crowded. I predict Hitchcock won’t be good after realignment because I promise u most of those kids are LM kids. Currently u can pretty much attend any school in the district and get away with it… well not for long.
    • Win 4-3 Verlander  pretty good at times with rocky start.  Win 88 games Looks like we play Tigers Tuesday TBD
    • The advantage I think PAM have is Ball have not played any real defenses. Manvel is a shell of what they use to be and friendswood not so good this year. Those were the top schools they played. The rest  was sterling and Texas City and a hisd school.  if I’m worried about anything is ball have a few play makers. The secondary MUST BE  COME WITH THE BEST GAME. offensively, finally the OC and Morgan is letting him run. 2/11 and 2 picks that killed potential scoring drives won’t cut it. From what I hear, ball qb isn’t that great under pressure. Welp I’ll be tailgating at the ex’s family house on the corner of N and 28th lol
    • It is but lumberton has lost 60 starters in three years.  And the injuries. It will take some time and talent to be back to where they were 
  • Topics