Crosby 24 Kingwood Park 20/Final

WOSgrad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• Yeah, I’m in fannett.  Insurance is bad.  Flood insurance is stupid, even though we stayed dry through two “500-year floods” 
    • Somehow I didn't see this post. Knowing who it authored it, I guess I just skipped it. Who landed a punch in your scenario? Can you explain what UT alum meant? No! Oooh, I guess I just landed the knockout punch. It's hard to get more "pathetic" than that. Does this mean you are a puppet and are trying to dance? Your fantasy land dribble is hard to keep track of. Can you explain the term "grooming" UT alum is so found of throwing around? Are you his puppet if you can't. This nonsensical writing is fun. This "pathetic" (appropriate here) post is the reason I don't answer your questions...because the questions are always based on a false premise. How do you deal with people that lie like you do? Why bother. The questions make no sense. Instead, just let it be known how I feel about your questions...they bring laughter. You are a funny little man.
    • I just wanted a clarification for your unintelligible post. What does "Wired! but expected from you" even mean? In fact, please try to  explain your first post and second post again so maybe I/we can get a grasp on what you are trying to say...if you even have a point to make. This is pretty confusing.
    • Please enlighten me with the difference between biden/harris vs Harris/_____.