West Sabine 52 Hull-Daisetta 28/Final

WOSgrad

Honestly I think this was a good experience for HD. Had some bad breaks (1ft short of TD at half, strip returned for TD overturned, WS getting the onside kick, and fumble on fake punt after gaining a big first down) and made some huge mistakes. You can't fumble on 4 straight possessions in your own territory and expect to beat a quality team. We have to improve our pass defense and of course limit the big plays. Williams is a dynamic QB and Smith is lightning in a bottle so it's hard to contain them when you give them extra possessions and a short field repeatedly. I don't know how good Centerville, Lovelady and AS are, but I think HD will compete well in district if they hold onto the ball.

Playing a team other than Burkeville, Sabine Pass or Colmesneil was definitely a good experience. Playing a team with speed is always different than playing teams with no speed. I think we can all agree that HD want NO part of San Augustine or any of the other good teams. HD fans will now go back to their holes until they play another good team. They will win a couple of games against pathetic teams and then begin to proclaim their greatness despite the beat downs from all the good teams that they have faced. Then there is the ever looming first round exit.

Playing a team other than Burkeville, Sabine Pass or Colmesneil was definitely a good experience. Playing a team with speed is always different than playing teams with no speed. I think we can all agree that HD want NO part of San Augustine or any of the other good teams. HD fans will now go back to their holes until they play another good team. They will win a couple of games against pathetic teams and then begin to proclaim their greatness despite the beat downs from all the good teams that they have faced. Then there is the ever looming first round exit.

You could tell that the WS defense is suspect.  When HD didnt score at the end of the half...I knew it was over.  I've seen it happen...its hard to get back in the swing of things.  Even 1 fumble against a good team will cost you....and HD had 4!  The four horsemen shot themselves in the hooves tonight!  

You could tell that the WS defense is suspect.  When HD didnt score at the end of the half...I knew it was over.  I've seen it happen...its hard to get back in the swing of things.  Even 1 fumble against a good team will cost you....and HD had 4!  The four horsemen shot themselves in the hooves tonight!  

Teams tend to have turnovers when they play teams with superior talent. Where was the speed from the fastest backfield in the region?

Teams tend to have turnovers when they play teams with superior talent. Where was the speed from the fastest backfield in the region?

I agree to your point.  But I believe they fumbled the ball on the first play 3 or 4 times in a row!  Not sure if it was the HD back just messing up or if WS actually stripped the ball!  But I believe this game let HD fans know just how middle of the road their team is!

Congrats West Sabine! Tigers have some talented skill players,#3 Smith is a burner, very electric. HD made way to many mistakes to win, although in the 3rd quarter you could see HD dominating and gaining momentum. WS will have a good season, real good team and Coaching staff. Good luck and God Bless yall Tigers. HD NATION!

Well?

Good win for west Sabine heading into district. Hope they got all healthy cause you need all hands on deck come district 10!

I agree wholeheartedly. I said at the beginning of the year district 10 would be a dogfight from top to bottom and nothing I've seen so far would change my opinion. The three teams out of this district will be tough outs in the playoffs.....

I agree wholeheartedly. I said at the beginning of the year district 10 would be a dogfight from top to bottom and nothing I've seen so far would change my opinion. The three teams out of this district will be tough outs in the playoffs.....

They will play for 2nd place this week. Shelbyville is winning the district.

SA and WS theres no point in even playing Shelbyville, because 89falcon said they will win I mean hes one of the best football coaches there ever was. The cowboys are talking to him now to replace garrett.

You be sure to post on here when it happens. I sure I am right about HD all the time. Apparently, I know a lot more about HD than you do.

Until you see the SA defense play then I would hold off saying that!  The offense will score, but the defense will get stops against Shelbyville!

I will stick with my prediction. Shelbyville will win district. SA is likely 2nd, nothing to be ashamed of.