DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!!

I HAD THE SCORE WRONG BUT I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT BEAUMONT WESTBROOK WOULD WIN THIS GAME!!! 49 -42 IS THE FINAL AND I AM SO SO PROUD OF MY SON DEMARCUS SMITH WHO WENT FOR 219 YARDS AND 5 TOUCHDOWNS FOR THE NIGHT!!!

HOWEVER, WITH THAT BEING SAID, CHANNELVIEW IS A HELL - OF - A TEAM!!! JALEN HURTS IS AWESOME AND WAS A JOY TO WATCH!!! NUMBER 6 IS SUPER FAST AND LIGHTNING QUICK!!! JEFFERIES IS AN AWESOME TALENT THAT DID NOT GET OFF TONIGHT BUT WILL DO GREAT THINGS!!! THANK YOU TO THE FALCON FAMILY FOR YOU HOSPITALITY AND HUMILITY!!!

GREAT GAME :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I HAD THE SCORE WRONG BUT I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT BEAUMONT WESTBROOK WOULD WIN THIS GAME!!! 49 -42 IS THE FINAL AND I AM SO SO PROUD OF MY SON DEMARCUS SMITH WHO WENT FOR 219 YARDS AND 5 TOUCHDOWNS FOR THE NIGHT!!!

HOWEVER, WITH THAT BEING SAID, CHANNELVIEW IS A HELL - OF - A TEAM!!! JALEN HURTS IS AWESOME AND WAS A JOY TO WATCH!!! NUMBER 6 IS SUPER FAST AND LIGHTNING QUICK!!! JEFFERIES IS AN AWESOME TALENT THAT DID NOT GET OFF TONIGHT BUT WILL DO GREAT THINGS!!! THANK YOU TO THE FALCON FAMILY FOR YOU HOSPITALITY AND HUMILITY!!!

GREAT GAME :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I love hearing that about your son. It's a shame they have to grow up and leave us!

@BMTSoulja I knew that most would find me to be a homer and outlandish but I knew what I saw in the WB defense. While they have given up yardage on each game I knew that the style of game plan that CV would use would not control the game. WB struggles with big QB RB by committee offenses. I will tell Demarcus what you said and couldn't be more proud of his mentality last night. He is now 126 carries for 847 yards and 14 tds for the season.