Here we go Ned vs Jags.

Love it.... 26 in a row and still no respect... (by the way, Central has had more athletic talent than us the past few years)...

plenty of respect has been shown, heck WOS hasnt lost a district game since 09 and ppl picking them to maybe lose 1 this yr. Great programs and good programs cant always keep up the pace they have created.

I honestly think that the jags can pull it off. Don't know if the Dogs are beat up or not, regardless they are resourceful. I kinda want Central to lose so we can end your district win streak, but for General purpose I would just as well have Central beat the hell out of yall. Turnovers are gonna be key factors in this game along with field position. Neither team had a good preseason, but that doesn't make or break them. Not gonna make a prediction because mine have been horrible this year lol. I would have never thought that Newton would have beaten WOS but that did so who can say? I will be out of town this weekend so im expecting soulja to be sending me updates. Hope Ned is healthy don't want any excuses as to why they got beat if they lose. This game could be the difference between first and third in the district race. Both teams better leave it all out on the field. Central was the last to give the dogs a defeat in district could be the ones to end it. With that being said good luck to both teams, hope the game is clean and injury free! Curious to see if Nederland can stop the spread of Central, if they cant they wont be able to handle PNGs offense.

Be careful what you say. I actually enjoy your company on the basketball. lol

Basketball season is where I really love to be!

All I'm saying is that if those guys aren't hurt, this will be a real good ball-game. This is one of those "much-watch" games for people in the area and there should be a really good crowd.

I'm not saying Central isn't the favorite, but if the spread is 3 TDs, name the wager!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We we really haven't turned the call over much this year... or should i say that every game that we've played, we've won the turnovwr battle. I dont think this game will be an exception. we'll beat Nederland in that department.

I just hope that we execute on defense and don't overpersue and play assignment football and dont fall for the trick play. Im not worried about us scoring points IF the playbook is open but I am worried about that tricky guy Neauman (sp) and what he'll try to do to counter what we do well. If there is a coach that can figure it out he is the guy...

Basketball season is where I really love to be!

All I'm saying is that if those guys aren't hurt, this will be a real good ball-game. This is one of those "much-watch" games for people in the area and there should be a really good crowd.

I'm not saying Central isn't the favorite, but if the spread is 3 TDs, name the wager! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said 3 scores. Bigford said 3 tds. lol.

A wager? Hmmmmm. lol

I see this one as a high scoring game as well, in the 30s for both teams..... Still not convinced theres a playoff worthy defense in the district. Neumann utilizes what hes got better than most, and squeezes every drop outta what hes got. If my dogs are healthy this is a good game.