East Carolina is this year's UCF.

king

and you are only talking about UD teams.

You will be pretty quiet by the EOY.

attachicon.giflmao 3.jpg

Why would I be pretty quite by the end of the year?  If its cause you are stating NEB will be losing more games then you as a Horns fan should have been silent a few weeks ago.  But I assume you are like me and dont get quite cause our team has 3-4 loss's.  I am used to it with Pelini lol.

Why would I be pretty quite by the end of the year? If its cause you are stating NEB will be losing more games then you as a Horns fan should have been silent a few weeks ago. But I assume you are like me and dont get quite cause our team has 3-4 loss's. I am used to it with Pelini lol.

I have been rooting for Bo. Love his passion. But don't think he's going to ever be able to get the Huskers back to where they belong.

I have been rooting for Bo. Love his passion. But don't think he's going to ever be able to get the Huskers back to where they belong.

To be honest me either. I love his passion and fire and in your face coaching.  But With him at HC and Beck at OC I don't see us winning a NC.  Now maybe with Bo at HC and running the defense and a new OC maybe. Just don't know who could come in and do it.

Why would I be pretty quite by the end of the year?  If its cause you are stating NEB will be losing more games then you as a Horns fan should have been silent a few weeks ago.  But I assume you are like me and dont get quite cause our team has 3-4 loss's.  I am used to it with Pelini lol.

I am just saying there won't be many undefeated left.

To be honest me either. I love his passion and fire and in your face coaching.  But With him at HC and Beck at OC I don't see us winning a NC.  Now maybe with Bo at HC and running the defense and a new OC maybe. Just don't know who could come in and do it.

Mack  Brown is available and has OC experience. He would be a better fit at Nebraska than SMU.

I can give a reference      [sharedmedia=core:attachments:158]

LOL ill pass.

When WNCIP posted this, I really thought about it hard for a while. I am convinced he would have been great at Nebraska 10-15 years ago. I just think he, like a lot of us, has lost some of his mojo over the past 5 or so years. And it is very hard to coach an elite program like Nebraska with a Twitter addiction.

When WNCIP posted this, I really thought about it hard for a while. I am convinced he would have been great at Nebraska 10-15 years ago. I just think he, like a lot of us, has lost some of his mojo over the past 5 or so years. And it is very hard to coach an elite program like Nebraska with a Twitter addiction.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167]