SETXsports High School Football Rankings - Week 7

WOSgrad

The HJ mafia is never wrong... Not even remotely. LoL

I never said that. But I assure you that you're wrong about HJ finishing fourth in kirbyvilles district. And when I come with some stats to counter your asinine statement, it's "the HJ mafia" talk, which is about as an intelligent as your original opinion.

I never said that. But I assure you that you're wrong about HJ finishing fourth in kirbyvilles district. And when I come with some stats to counter your asinine statement, it's "the HJ mafia" talk, which is about as an intelligent as your original opinion.

if you think you would roll buna kville and ec then your sadly mistaken. Not saying you would win or lose but you would be in a dog fight with all 3 and I'd put money on Kirbyville

if you think you would roll buna kville and ec then your sadly mistaken. Not saying you would win or lose but you would be in a dog fight with all 3 and I'd put money on Kirbyville

I think HJ would beat EC by a couple of scores this year. They certainly haven't beaten anybody worth mentioning. I think Buna would be a close game, but I think HJ would win. And Kirbyville would be anyone's game. I didn't in any way say that HJ would roll any of them. But he stated with certainty that all three would beat HJ, which is absurd. HJ is good enough to beat all three, and would be favored against two of them. The logic behind the original statement was pretty sketchy too, with none offered as to why EC would beat them, none offered as to why Kirbyville would beat them, and a cockamamie explanation given as to why Buna would beat them. Then when i took the time to actually look at some results and give a response with some relevant information, i get criticized for a long post, and called "the HJ mafia", whatever that's supposed to mean. That was my whole issue. I never meant to give any impression that I thought HJ would waltz through the district destroying everyone in sight.