Kountze 60 Hardin 14/Final

WOSgrad

Success is what each player, community, etc makes of it. I agree there has been some unrealistic opinions, but that's is their opinion. Let them dream. There is a lot of potential talent, if they keep improving, stay in Hardin, no injuries or other outside evils interfere.

EC won't be pretty, but They will still play the game.

EC has been successful forever, but has had at least 70 put on them by Newton one year.

Kountze had a 50+ games in a row, lost 99-0 to a Orangfield team previously

But they kept playing, setting the bar higher each year.

Small success, one goal at a time, one foot in front of the other.

Someone on Friday mentioned gad bad Arnold made someone look, but didn't mention the hit he took by Hardin when he fumbled, and they scooped and scored. Or a stiff arm he took by #8.

Small success, never give up.

Guest ECBucFan

EC ... has had at least 70 put on them by Newton one year.

Lets put this in proper perspective, please. Newton was FURIOUS that EC had just beaten them back to back the two previous years. It shook their whole community and program to the core, being 2nd while watching EC be their District Champions twice over. 

That 70 point loss was raw anger and attempted revenge, but it did not change the record books in any way.  I'll take two wins by smaller margins, and back to back DC's, over one blowout anyday, LOL. 

Oh I know why it was a loss, just putting the perspective out there..... EC is a fine program, always successful, but no one thought they would lose by 70..... And they kept on playing. But 70 points hurts regardless, just like losing seasons, Keep playing , keep getting better, don't just accept defeat.

Guest ECBucFan

You can't get it right every year. I'm proven to be human. Your still supporting a ring-less program as well. Bad Is bad. Your measure of success is playoff appearances? That's awesome.

This seems to be a reoccurring theme for you, trying to discredit others playoff appearances and wins.

Grapes anyone?

Success is what each player, community, etc makes of it. I agree there has been some unrealistic opinions, but that's is their opinion. Let them dream. There is a lot of potential talent, if they keep improving, stay in Hardin, no injuries or other outside evils interfere.

EC won't be pretty, but They will still play the game.

EC has been successful forever, but has had at least 70 put on them by Newton one year.

Kountze had a 50+ games in a row, lost 99-0 to a Orangfield team previously

But they kept playing, setting the bar higher each year.

Small success, one goal at a time, one foot in front of the other.

Someone on Friday mentioned gad bad Arnold made someone look, but didn't mention the hit he took by Hardin when he fumbled, and they scooped and scored. Or a stiff arm he took by #8.

Small success, never give up.

Yea a couple of plays against Arnold.. But I'll take the greater number of plays were he scorched yall😆

No one is discrediting anyone, I was referring to a post saying Hardin was worst in Tx football.

Yes, they have had few and far between successes, but telling the Hardin faithful to keep showing up.

I support many programs, just happened to use that score as a reference

EC is still a great program, they have been forever.

No one is discrediting anyone, I was referring to a post saying Hardin was worst in Tx football.

Yes, they have had few and far between successes, but telling the Hardin faithful to keep showing up.

I support many programs, just happened to use that score as a reference

EC is still a great program, they have been forever.

I agree with ya...programs only change and grow with persistence and that starts with dreams...sometimes verbalizing that dream gets you labeled as a "pie in the sky junkie" but every success starts with dreaming and desire. I feel sorry for those of you that can't or don't understand that and apply some compassion because unless you have felt the aforementioned than u really can't completely understand what it takes to win or how it truley feels to win...oh and you certainly don't know how to behave like a winner!

A 6 win season is unrealistic? What's unrealistic and far fetched is how a community can base their successes on District championships or playoff appearances. If 2nd place is your comfort zone, then more power to you. Hardin has a reputation for being pitiful all too often in Football. I assure you however, that there are parties involved in making sure that changes drastically in the next couple years. I failed to predict 1 season, in 11 years and you people are experts all of a sudden? Hardin will continue to improve.

Hey man...you got folks that get on here and try to pick a fight with somebody just because they believe in their kids, program and direction! You have to realize those people are most likely lackies that had zero athletic success and if they did they should be ashamed of themselves and the unsportsman like attitudes they are representing. I will take the dreamers and guys with heart felt desire any day over the poor, negative, disanfranchised hacks. GO HARDIN! IM NOW A STAUNCH FAN!

6 wins is not unrealistic. 6 wins this season was unrealistic in my opinion. Predicting a state championship based off a little league teams success is unrealistic IMO. I would love to see a 6 plus win season for Hardin,

I have supported Hardin for 19 yrs......good and bad. I do see positive changes coming, have seen the changes, lots of talent coming up. Coaches workng hard and Fan support are great.

Keep working Hornets.

I am confident the Hornet program is going In the right direction. I know about what's coming up in the ranks. I believe in the coaches, the players, the dreams. Because I didn't think it was a 6 win season, doesn't make me a non supporter, just like someone believing in a 6 win season doesn't makes them look wrong when it does not happen that year. It's opinions. Everyone has one.

I still believe in the program , coaches, players etc. I pray the rest of the season goes well,without Injury and everyone keeps improving.