SETXsports High School Football Rankings - Week 8

WOSgrad

Y'all are missing the point. I never said "you are "punishing" EC in the rankings".

This whole dialogue is about a 4A "homer" looking down his nose at the 3A teams, when there is nothing to justify it.

I am serious, you can take EC completely out of the poll as far as I am concerned.

I never looked my nose down at anyone. But when a "3a homer" claims a 4a team that's undefeated against a better schedule than anyone in a district has played would finish fourth in said district, I'm sure happy to put in my two cents on the issue.

Y'all are missing the point. I never said "you are "punishing" EC in the rankings".

This whole dialogue is about a 4A "homer" looking down his nose at the 3A teams, when there is nothing to justify it. 

I am serious, you can take EC completely out of the poll as far as I am concerned.

You are correct, you never said "punish", you said "penalize". I fail to see much distinction with which "P" word we use but whatever. 

I will make a note however, without regard to all other EC fans, players and just people interested in football, we need to remove EC from all future consideration because one member does not like their rankings. 

:)

Guest ECBucFan

OK I see how the game is played. A "homer" moderator openly disparages a smaller district, a poster DARES to disagree, then two more moderators jump on the fan of the 3A district.

Real classy guys, YOU WIN. Congrats to you three big, big, men. :rolleyes:  

The district as a whole only came into the conversation because you made the statement that HJ would finish fourth there. Because I'm a moderator I can't point out that EC has beaten a lot of weak teams? I'm not allowed to defend my team when someone makes an asinine statement about them? The other moderators jumped in because you were whining about the rankings, not because of anything you said to me. And more importantly, why are HJ and EC's results against common opponent HF the best indicator of what would happen if they played, rather than their results against kountze. You conveniently ignored that question. Guess that's "how the game is played?" If you want to come on here and talk a lot of noise about another school and how much better your team (or district) is than them, don't get all menopausal when someone comes back with a differing view. Your first contribution to this thread was to make a snide comment about me when I was having a debate with someone that didn't involve you, and wasn't about your team. Then you make some statements, both about hypothetical game and district results as well as about the ranking system, that get three different people disagreeing with you. The fact that we're all mods is coincidental, and their involvement has to do with your comments about the rankings, which they both vote in, and not some imagined allegiance among mods where we "gang up" on anyone who disagrees with one of our own. the statement about being ganged up on is pretty funny, though. Like you've somehow been oppressed. It's okay for other people to disagree with you, even if they're moderators. From reading your post people would think we were deleting your posts or banning your family from posting or something. Melodramatic much?

OK I see how the game is played. A "homer" moderator openly disparages a smaller district, a poster DARES to disagree, then two more moderators jump on the fan of the 3A district.

Real classy guys, YOU WIN. Congrats to you three big, big, men. :rolleyes:  

You seem overly dramatic.