There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62

• Not sure man, wish i could plant a wire in the coaches office to have the inside sources on it all 😂 all i know is this year was going to be a down year, the next 3 should be good, next year will be a learning curve for this years freshman, and their junior and senior year we should be LOADED. Its just frustrating to see. I typically rant more than most though about it lmao, because i dont think anyone is advancing out of bi-district with the addition of Longview-Pinetree into that district of doom we get to play
    • Ewers is apparently getting better daily.  I know Sark probably wants him to get some game reps before OU but not at the risk if reinjuring.  Honestly with the bye week next week, he would have to be 100 percent to play him tomorrow imo.  
    • Sure hope so.  There’s stupid and then there’s senseless.  This was both.  
    • Hopefully they are caught and given the death penalty. 
    • Week 5- Winners 1. Barbers Hill @ Lufkin 2. United @ PA Memorial 3. Angleton @ Porter 4. La Porte @ Friendswood 5. Lake Creek @ Port Neches Groves 6. Splendora @ Nederland 7. Bridge City @ Lumberton 8. Huffman @ Liberty 9. Little Cypress-Mauriceville @ Vidor 10. Livingston @ Hardin-Jefferson 11. Jasper @ Carthage 12. Silsbee vs Hitchcock 13. Anahuac @ Kirbyville 14. Buna @ East Chambers 15. Hardin @ Orangefield 16. Fairfield @ McGregor 17. Teague @ Bullard 18. Anderson-Shiro @ Newton 19. New Waverly @ Warren 20. Woodville @ Trinity 21. Joaquin vs Corrigan Camden 22. Colmesneil @ Sabine Pass 23. Hull-Daisetta @ West Hardin 24. West Sabine @ Deweyville 25. Apple Springs vs Leverett's Chapel
  • Topics