Texas Tech vs. Texas A&M

Guest Techsan

Guest Techsan

Yes Im worried about consistency, we laid an egg in Waco, but hopefully Bob has got them ready to play, we will see. Hopefully we wont rest on our laurels and come out to play tonight.

On another note my son and his best friend convinced me to give them my tickets in exchange for a weekends worth of yard work, I hope its worth it cus I need my house pressure washed and garage cleaned out  ;D

Guest Techsan

;D ;D ;D

Yep next thing you know Ill be at your local Wal-Mart asking "Can I get Ye A Buggy?"

Are you going to be able to watch the game? I dont think its a national broadcast....which is ridiculous, you would think FSN would at least pick it up.

Guest Techsan

That kid from Austrailia for Baylor can be lethal with a wide open shot outside the perimeter, but I think KU's size will hold them over.

I think Acie Law is the first player I have ever seen to have a suffix on his jersey

"Law IV"

Guest Techsan

Yea i think there may be a five second tape delay or something. I tried adjusting my surround sound but its something to do with the programming....or the kids could be drunk  ;D

Guest Techsan

Wow Ags climb back from an 11 point deficit to tie at the half. Ags showing some different looks thats throwing Tech off and A&Ms defense has woke up. Good game so far, i hope that Bob Knight can adjust his offense to give our guys some better looks outside.

Also A&M has shut down Daryl Dora he started the game with a 3pointer and has went silent since then......time to see if the General still has the touch to make those crucial adjustments, Billy Gillespie seemed to catch onto what Knight was doing in the latter half of the first half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92