WOS 38 Orangefield 14

WOS 36 Hamshire-Fannett 10

WOS 46 Hardin-Jefferson 6

WOS 29 LCM 12

WOS 33 PNG 27

WOS 34 Jasper 7

WOS 35 Silsbee 0

WOS 42 Orangefield 14

Should be interesting to see how the final 2 games pan out in regular season.... only 1 team has beaten the spread from last year and that was LCM by 1 point. Good luck!  WOS is just awful this year so I think you both have a good chance.

What is HF schedule and record so far?

4-3 I believe. Better team than last year. Last nights result probably their most impressive on the year IMO. They beat anahuac by 40, close wins over lumberton and Kelly, blew out smithville, who's not good. But they played Buna to a TD too. So they're a pretty decent team I would say.

You gotta wrap up King or he will make you pay. If you miss tackle on him he will take it to the house. You gotta play solid def......wait a minute their playing the famed Chang Gang Defense from WOS. They know how to play defense. King is on another level, slow him down and the ball game is yours.

one man team does not win against mustangs.  King is great player and kid.  will be even better next year.  HF will have more player around him just not at the same playing level.

42-21

Well someone forgot to tell that kid ( don't recall his name ) from Brookshire Royal awhile back.He pretty much carried his team to a win against the Stangs.Don't happen much but it did that night.