C.E. KING RANKED #10 IN THE STATE

I already did the stats for the 21-5a playoffs, here is a copy:

21-5A playoff records:

C.E. King - 12-20-0 overall - last time past the second round : 1990 (1989)- other time

Crosby - 17-24-0 overall - last time past the second round: 2009 ( 1955,1960-2 other times)

Dayton - 31-26-0 overall - last time past the second round : 2011 (1961, 1998,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 6 other times)

22-5A playoff records :

Nederland - 44-30-3 overall - last time past the second round : 2012 (1953,1954,1955,1956,1957*,1961,1998,1999,2000,2001,2003,2011 - 12 other times.

PNG - 43-23-1 overall - last time past the second round: 2010 (1953*,1954,1955*,1974,1975*,1976,1977,1989,1999) - 9 other times.

Central- 13-14 overall - last time past the second round : 2009 (2003,2008 ) 2 other times.

* Denotes State Championships

Adding in DCs:

Crosby : 12 DCs, Last DC 2009
Dayton: 24 DCs Last DC 2010
King : 11 DCs Last DC 1995

Nederland : 22 DCs Last DC 2013
PNG : 23 DCs Last DC 2009

ce king has been past the second round several times

Now thats a little team spirit a dog and an indian working hand in hand to prove an irrelevant point but if it makes you feel better then by all means have at it, while 21-5A will just keep racking up wins from our lower eastside counterparts (in the playoffs and regular season) while y'all keep re-living what Chief Igotpunkedbyapanthercougarbronco and Coach Bulldog & Coach Shih Tzu (breeded of course) did in at the turn of the 20th century. C'mon man let's get with the program and live in the present and presently y'all about to be undressed at any venue.. So sayeth the Flock so sayeth the Shepherd.. Ok back on point, BIB, Tick tock (8-1) King Tick tock, We comin for y'all better tighten them chinstraps tight

I already did the stats for the 21-5a playoffs, here is a copy:

21-5A playoff records:

C.E. King - 12-20-0 overall - last time past the second round : 1990 (only time)

Crosby - 17-24-0 overall - last time past the second round: 2009 ( 1955,1960-2 other times)

Dayton - 31-26-0 overall - last time past the second round : 2011 (1961, 1998,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 6 other times)

22-5A playoff records :

Nederland - 44-30-3 overall - last time past the second round : 2012 (1953,1954,1955,1956,1957*,1961,1998,1999,2000,2001,2003,2011 - 12 other times.

PNG - 43-23-1 overall - last time past the second round: 2010 (1953*,1954,1955*,1974,1975*,1976,1977,1989,1999) - 9 other times.

Central- 13-14 overall - last time past the second round : 2009 (2003,2008 ) 2 other times.

* Denotes State Championships

Adding in DCs:

Crosby : 12 DCs, Last DC 2009
Dayton: 24 DCs Last DC 2010
King : 11 DCs Last DC 1995

Nederland : 22 DCs Last DC 2013
PNG : 23 DCs Last DC 2009

You forgot central and Lumberton DC.

Breaking news... Government officials have stated that another breakout of the deadly virus known as 06, has been diagnosed in a small town in Texas.. Officials state that if you come in contact with a contagious person with the virus, immediately hold your hands over your ears to block out the vomit that will be spewing from the victims mouth... Doctors sate that the individual will be disorientated, and usually speaks In circles. The individual will also act as a child, 10 year old or under, being irrational, judge mental, and very hard to understand.. The first few weeks are the worst, if the patient makes it to week 9 of the virus, he or she will start losing brain cells and will not be able to determine rhyme from reason..government officials state that is very important to let the 06 patient babble and do not respond with any useful info because after the brain cells are lost, he or she will not be able to process simple information.. In the event that you do decide to try and speak rational to the victim, please try and use fact and figures to help this persons few brain cells process the info as quickly as possible... If the victim makes it to week 12 his or her brain will implode and there is no chance of recovery at this point.. At the time several websites have been set up for emergency response... Www.wearewanttobes.com and also www.wespeakgarbage.com. A twitter account has been set up as well...#wearenotgoodenough... Local officials have set up a website at www.wishinanddreamin.com..... More details will follow as soon as it breaks...

Here's some stats for ya
PN-G Playoff Miscues:

1941 - 1945 No Playoffs ( probably busy making a Windtalkers Movie)

1978 - 1988 No playoffs (Jimmy Carter's Fault)

1998 Bi-District PN-G 24, Dayton 45 (Enough Said)

2011 Bi-District PN-G 31, Dayton 36 (Again Enough Said)

2013 Bi-District PN-G 28, Crosby 49 (Can you Say Repeat this year)

Oh BTW, Nice reference to an outbreak of a deadly virus to try a slapstick shot at humor when this world is faced with the horrendous effects of Ebola in west Africa and now the United States of America. I'm sure you got a little chuckle over the mere thought of that being some form of comedy, but I myself fealt it to be extremely insensitive and uncalled for. Just my opinion, have a blessed day. BTW- "judge mental" should have been one word....

Here's some stats for ya
PN-G Playoff Miscues:

Oh BTW, Nice reference to an outbreak of a deadly virus to try a slapstick shot at humor when this world is faced with the horrendous effects of Ebola in west Africa and now the United States of America. I'm sure you got a little chuckle over the mere thought of that being some form of comedy, but I myself fealt it to be extremely insensitive and uncalled for. Just my opinion, have a blessed day. BTW- "judge mental" should have been one word....

Deadly viruses have been around forever. Just because an Ebola outbreak just now came to America doesn't change that fact. You think this is the first time someone has made a joke about it? Geez. We're out here from God knows where Southeast Texas living under our rocks and I've heard jokes made about diseases. That post was actually very funny, and boy was it on point. The only thing is that with the 06 disease, I'm not sure it will be vomit coming from the mouth, more likely diarrhea. And before you even think about trying to correct someone's grammar, why don't you take a look back at some of your posts. Heck, even in the one I'm quoting, you used slapstick as an adverb. It's either an adjective (used to describe comedy) or a noun (as a form of comedy itself). You also couldn't spell "felt" correctly. I'm not even going to attempt to find all of the other errors in all of your other posts, or I'd be here all night. But, I forgot, We're from Southeast Texas and we're too stupid to know any of that stuff.

Deadly viruses have been around forever. Just because an Ebola outbreak just now came to America doesn't change that fact. You think this is the first time someone has made a joke about it? Geez. We're out here from God knows where Southeast Texas living under our rocks and I've heard jokes made about diseases. That post was actually very funny, and boy was it on point. The only thing is that with the 06 disease, I'm not sure it will be vomit coming from the mouth, more likely diarrhea. And before you even think about trying to correct someone's grammar, why don't you take a look back at some of your posts. Heck, even in the one I'm quoting, you used slapstick as an adverb. It's either an adjective (used to describe comedy) or a noun (as a form of comedy itself). You also couldn't spell "felt" correctly. I'm not even going to attempt to find all of the other errors in all of your other posts, or I'd be here all night. But, I forgot, We're from Southeast Texas and we're too stupid to know any of that stuff.

Wow. Ole 06 can dish it but can't take it... I will not even start posting miscues from his area... For one it's meaningless, but for 2 I just don't have enough space to type it.. I'll admit Dayton has our number, but post me some stats on that PNG-Crosby series.... I'll even one up that, add a win for this year if we meet, then post the overall series... I surely can take getting beat by a Dayton team... But the numbers look a little different on our end with the mighty Cougars. 06 I'll give you credit, you are definitely the most unexperienced winner making posts in this forum... Please spit more garbage out, break out your thesaurus if needed..... I've got all the stats in the world to back up myself.... And if your feelings are hurt, let's just all have a group hug.... And on a final note, thanks for the grammar lesson... That's kinda like throwing out a momma joke....... Like the previous post said..... Dillusional.... Or in other words Illusions of Granduer.

Now thats a little team spirit a dog and an indian working hand in hand to prove an irrelevant point but if it makes you feel better then by all means have at it, while 21-5A will just keep racking up wins from our lower eastside counterparts (in the playoffs and regular season) while y'all keep re-living what Chief Igotpunkedbyapanthercougarbronco and Coach Bulldog & Coach Shih Tzu (breeded of course) did in at the turn of the 20th century. C'mon man let's get with the program and live in the present and presently y'all about to be undressed at any venue.. So sayeth the Flock so sayeth the Shepherd.. Ok back on point, BIB, Tick tock (8-1) King Tick tock, We comin for y'all better tighten them chinstraps tight

LMAO FB06 man your to funny im literally lol at coach bulldog and shih tzu. Back to business CE KING is coming to chew bubble gum and kick ass and we fresh outta bubble gum.

If any team out shines your kitties, it is irrelevant as far as you are concerned. Stewart tell you to tighten up your chin strap a lot? Just in case you got some playing time your senior year. You seem to say that a lot. Like a CD on repeat. 

If any team out shines your kitties, it is irrelevant as far as you are concerned. Stewart tell you to tighten up your chin strap a lot? Just in case you got some playing time your senior year. You seem to say that a lot. Like a CD on repeat.

What's this infatuation with Coach Stew?? You wanna those boosters he jaded?? Ohhhh no He didn't. WoW!!! He shoots but did he Score???? Shots were fired however. Game over, whose next to play the come at me and lose cause I'm better than you?? Only experienced thick skinned people need apply for I have so many fans I pick and chose who Is worthy. I'm looking for legendary status in the shortest amount of time since yalls basketball season is near!!!

What's this infatuation with Coach Stew?? You wanna those boosters he jaded?? Ohhhh no He didn't. WoW!!! He shoots but did he Score???? Shots were fired however. Game over, whose next to play the come at me and lose cause I'm better than you?? Only experienced thick skinned people need apply for I have so many fans I pick and chose who Is worthy. I'm looking for legendary status in the shortest amount of time since yalls basketball season is near!!!

Yep... Mommy never had to was them unies did she?

You forgot central and Lumberton DC.

Ask and you shall receive !

Beaumont Central : 13-14 playoff record, 5 DCs ( Last one in 2010) -  3 times past the second round (2003,2008,2009)

Lumberton: 2-2 playoff record, 2 DCS (TRI DC in 2007 , CO DC in 2008) - 1 time past the second round (2007)

Here's some stats for ya
PN-G Playoff Miscues:

PNG is 6-3 vs Crosby from the stats that I have and is 6-7-1 vs Dayton. Sad that you have to ride Dayton's jock to try and make your point. :)

All the credit should go to the players on the field and not to d price!  he has never been a coach and never will be.  take a look at his record prior to bh and after, you will find the answer there.

If you are a bitter BH ex-player/parent/fan you might should look a little deeper to see what was going on at the Hill.

Don Price has more class and integrity than you can imagine. However, the same can not be said about certain positions of authority at the Hill.

A lot of good people were treated poorly due to some "daddy's" in the community and on the school board getting their feelings hurt when it was realized their boy was not the D1 talent they thought they were...(Price won IN SPITE of that)..once that happened they couldn't handle the truth and had to "blame" someone....that's when the puppet sup got involved and screwed a very good MAN/COACH along with others...

I'm a King fan if for no other reason - Don Price

Congrats and good luck to the players, coaches, parents, and fans!