Brenham zone round

Waco Midway Bi District

WOS Area round

87 was weird year in the playoffs - UIL had zones

King played:

Brenham zone round

Waco Midway Bi District

WOS Area round

This is what I have according to the site I am using,  and it is pretty reliable.

1987: 22  Hewitt Midway 0      BD
          13  West Orange-Stark 27 Reg.

If you are a bitter BH ex-player/parent/fan you might should look a little deeper to see what was going on at the Hill.

Don Price has more class and integrity than you can imagine. However, the same can not be said about certain positions of authority at the Hill.

A lot of good people were treated poorly due to some "daddy's" in the community and on the school board getting their feelings hurt when it was realized their boy was not the D1 talent they thought they were...(Price won IN SPITE of that)..once that happened they couldn't handle the truth and had to "blame" someone....that's when the puppet sup got involved and screwed a very good MAN/COACH along with others...

I'm a King fan if for no other reason - Don Price

Congrats and good luck to the players, coaches, parents, and fans!

welp… ..

PNG is 6-3 vs Crosby from the stats that I have and is 6-7-1 vs Dayton. Sad that you have to ride Dayton's jock to try and make your point. :)

What's oh Nedermorelandvilles record against Crosby there jock expert??? And since you're on PN-G's jock now what was that score last year in what counts the playoffs. Talk all you want it doesn't affect this side of town since Crosby's already disposed of your self acclaimed storied program and too bad we can't do it twice...chump

What's oh Nedermorelandvilles record against Crosby there jock expert??? And since you're on PN-G's jock now what was that score last year in what counts the playoffs. Talk all you want it doesn't affect this side of town since Crosby's already disposed of your self acclaimed storied program and too bad we can't do it twice...chump

It is interesting that you want to use history/records up until they are used against you and then you have to resort to name calling.  I have posted PNG, Nederland, Central and Lumberton's playoff records.   

FYI,  Lumberton has been past the second round as many times as your "mighty" Cougars. ;)

It is interesting that you want to use history/records up until they are used against you and then you have to resort to name calling.  I have posted PNG, Nederland, Central and Lumberton's playoff records.   

FYI,  Lumberton has been past the second round as many times as your "mighty" Cougars. ;)

I pretty much said the same thing in another post... 

PNG is 6-3 vs Crosby from the stats that I have and is 6-7-1 vs Dayton. Sad that you have to ride Dayton's jock to try and make your point. :)

Wow. You learn something new everday.. I had no idea.. Checked the numbers myself, I didnt realize we starting playing them back in the 30s.. So i feel better we have beaten them before.. LOL

What's this infatuation with Coach Stew?? You wanna those boosters he jaded?? Ohhhh no He didn't. WoW!!! He shoots but did he Score???? Shots were fired however. Game over, whose next to play the come at me and lose cause I'm better than you?? Only experienced thick skinned people need apply for I have so many fans I pick and chose who Is worthy. I'm looking for legendary status in the shortest amount of time since yalls basketball season is near!!!

I'm game to play. But you can't pick and choose your battles that best suit you. For example, my post to you below. Still waiting on a response to that one. Not much to come back with, but we'll see what you pull out of your rear end.

Deadly viruses have been around forever. Just because an Ebola outbreak just now came to America doesn't change that fact. You think this is the first time someone has made a joke about it? Geez. We're out here from God knows where Southeast Texas living under our rocks and I've heard jokes made about diseases. That post was actually very funny, and boy was it on point. The only thing is that with the 06 disease, I'm not sure it will be vomit coming from the mouth, more likely diarrhea. And before you even think about trying to correct someone's grammar, why don't you take a look back at some of your posts. Heck, even in the one I'm quoting, you used slapstick as an adverb. It's either an adjective (used to describe comedy) or a noun (as a form of comedy itself). You also couldn't spell "felt" correctly. I'm not even going to attempt to find all of the other errors in all of your other posts, or I'd be here all night. But, I forgot, We're from Southeast Texas and we're too stupid to know any of that stuff.

Is it possible that a redneck from nowheresville knows something you don't? Oh no. I forgot. You are the most intelligent person on this site and have never been wrong before in the history of time.

I'm game to play. But you can't pick and choose your battles that best suit you. For example, my post to you below. Still waiting on a response to that one. Not much to come back with, but we'll see what you pull out of your rear end.

Is it possible that a redneck from nowheresville knows something you don't? Oh no. I forgot. You are the most intelligent person on this site and have never been wrong before in the history of time.

You must not have read the next verse that stated only worthy opponents welcomed and are granted a response and kinda like WO-S treated y'all as being unworthy and I'd only make you hide behind a CHINAberry tree in NOME whilst I contaiminated your county drinking water supply in SOUR LAKE so shall I so Permission denied. Next contestant...and what's up with the two double negatives you english major, HJ username and SFA avatar, C'mon man..

Ok, where is the delete this thread button cause if I'm not mistaken King is no longer ranked in the top 10?? Tick tock (8-2) King tick tock and its gonna be a clear and beautiful weather forcast for the game except over the locker room at Crenshaw come oh say 9:45pm Friday night. It's all good 8-2 is a good year BIB and then y'all can extract a little vengence on them boys to the east. Wouldn't want to be in Nederland's shoes come first round as y'alls team speed is gonna track meet and havin them pups begging for NO MAS..

Ok, where is the delete this thread button cause if I'm not mistaken King is no longer ranked in the top 10?? Tick tock (8-2) King tick tock and its gonna be a clear and beautiful weather forcast for the game except over the locker room at Crenshaw come oh say 9:45pm Friday night. It's all good 8-2 is a good year BIB and then y'all can extract a little vengence on them boys to the east. Wouldn't want to be in Nederland's shoes come first round as y'alls team speed is gonna track meet and havin them pups begging for NO MAS..

You must be looking on maxpreps because 8-1 is the record not 8-2. do the math and thats 10 games. We are in week 11 and they had a bye week. 10-1=9

You must be looking on maxpreps because 8-1 is the record not 8-2. do the math and thats 10 games. We are in week 11 and they had a bye week. 10-1=9

He there mathematical moron I've already chalked you up a loss tomorrow night.. Man where do YOU people come from a Port Neches River or a Sour Lake geeezzz....

9-1 is a great season for crosby then lets go make some noise in the playoffs. Tick Tock… Tick Tock…

Crosby done went and stimulated another economy with how well this storied institution travels. Hats off to the peeps from Crosby as we conduct a CC takeover tomorrow night. Hope it don't intimidate "the boy(s) in blue" to look over and be sittin next to a football(ER) wearing Crosby Red(yes that is a new color the department of the interior has approved) eating his popcorn and sippin his hopefully virgin icee. Tick tock boys Tick tock!!!