What the………

@HellerWeather: Just in from the National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression #9 has formed in the Bay of Campeche. http://twitter.com/HellerWeather/status/524757323051315200/photo/1

Uh……

Yeah but did you see the way the models are taking it? 

It is headed out to sea or inland but going south and east, not north and west like the typical storm. Once these cold fronts have started hitting, the chances of any storm hitting anywhere near us get extremely slim indeed. The southern GOM is still pretty warm but the odds of anything happening are about as good as PNG beating Nederland................. 

Yeah but did you see the way the models are taking it?

It is headed out to sea or inland but going south and east, not north and west like the typical storm. Once these cold fronts have started hitting, the chances of any storm hitting anywhere near us get extremely slim indeed. The southern GOM is still pretty warm but the odds of anything happening are about as good as PNG beating Nederland.................

Ouch!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• I guess that is why it is not a tight race and Biden didn't have to be replaced with someone that MIGHT win...... And the latest 538 poll shows Trump +4.......lol
    • I'm not sure about the tax stuff but I do know Real Estate market is in a pickle and it does not take someone "in the know" to figure it out.  I sold my house in Lumberton and moved to Port Arthur to my childhood home right before interest rates went up.  The intent was to build on property purchased in Silsbee. It is still the intent, but with mortgage rates what they are, I have time on my side to wait until rates drop.  That is what people are doing who want to sell. They don't want to leave their 3-4% rate to get 6% or higher. That means inventory on pre-owned houses is low. That should mean prices would go up......but there is no demand due to mortgage rates.  One last thing about Jefferson county(my home town), it is expensive to live here versus Hardin county.  The insurance rates are crazy. My home insurance over doubled moving to Jefferson county with a smaller home with a lot less. Car insurance went up too. I can literally save $2500 a year just living in Hardin County......
    • It’s funny how big girl continues to deny his cognitive decline.  This is THE reason he was pushed out.  He did not want to quit, but obama and others that have been running his administration for 3 1/2 years forced him out.  We all better hope Trump wins, even big girl!
    • Whatever it was, for this to happen now, it was bad. Seemed Roecker was beloved there and loved being there. Just last week he drove the cheerleaders to camp......so I was shocked when I saw this news break. 
  • Topics