Old Coach Class 5A Playoff Projections

Man I hope this is the way the playoff seeding plays out. D2 in our region looks a little weak and dayton would have a great shot at a couple wins if this is how it plays out. I don't see any team that looks unbeatable on Dayton's side until the regional finals. Fort Bend Marshall is probably going to be the favorite in this scenario.

Division II is WIDE OPEN in Region III...
If predictions hold true, and Dayton rights the ship, I could see a Crosby vs Dayton Quarterfinal game...

In Divisions I, Mr. Toups "FEARLESSLY PREDICTS" a GRHS vs Temple Quarterfinal game.

CE King is going to rain on a lot of peoples parades in REG.III come play-off time ! I do think Dayton/Crosby have a good chance of meeting up in the Quarterfinal though -

CE King is going to rain on a lot of peoples parades in REG.III come play-off time ! I do think Dayton/Crosby have a good chance of meeting up in the Quarterfinal though -

I don't think there is one team east of Houston that could beat Foster, GRHS, FB Elkins, or FB Ridge Point....

One of these teams will be the second round opponent for district 21 and 22 winner.

Good to see Calhoun in a playoff hunt after being moved to Reg 3.

Winner of 21/22 big school goes down in both games round 2

Crosby looks to be the only school to advance out of the group of death.....

Calhoun is doing very good in district play...  They still have left to play Foster and the last game of the year will be GRHS ( a likely district championship game ).

I am looking forward to seeing Calhoun in the last game.  GRHS will steam roll Terry and Lamar in the next two games after dismantling Foster and Angleton.