Quiz time for Beaumont ISD fans

• 3 weeks later...

82, what if the WB staff propels them past Manvel. Would he then warrant an extention? Just a question.

They probably would give him another year if that happened. But since it's not...

James Brown, the ex Bruin/Longhorn put in for the Central job. Could he be the one to get the program back on top?

Flanagan. Extension? The dude will have gone 15-16, in three seasons, and one playoff loss. Hardly a resume that would warrant an extension. It's completely average,in my book. I think it's time to give someone else a chance to bring the Bruins back to being a contender. He's not getting it done.

We ran him out of the Pear Orchard recruiting so he won't get as many pure athletes as WB normally gets.

Sorry Yeoj, some of it does. I am around these kids all the time and I've heard and witnessed this with my own eyes. He has chilled out and WB has the tradition but the Pear Orchard has more pure athletes.

Ozen just doesn't have the numbers anymore. And, they started losing kids long before Flanigan got to WB. If the financial issues remain in BISD along with the decline in student body at Ozen, we may be calling that school on Fannett LiL Brook again.

Ozen just doesn't have the numbers anymore. And, they started losing kids long before Flanigan got to WB. If the financial issues remain in BISD along with the decline in student body at Ozen, we may be calling that school on Fannett LiL Brook again.

dont call it lil brook please. Smh, I never heard the end of it before freshman yr when I was known to ball out here and bmt.

I totally agree with you on this. Split the city in half and enforce the zoning back to just 2 high schools...