Lumberton @ Vidor

Jacquet is still ailing from a nasty ankle injury from the Nederlnd game. For 2 weeks now (vs. Ozen and Vidor) he haven't been able to display his speed in the keepers and with limited practice time, he's over or underthrowing open receivers. I believe both of those Vidor interceptions were either in an underthrown or overthrown pass..

Before the injury, he was putting up sick numbers against legit defenses. The numbers don't lie.

And the same could be said about Rowe, since where playing the if game. If Rowe wasn't sick and weak he would've played the entire game and since he got 54 yards in one quarter what's to say he wouldn't have had 200 in the whole game. So there goes your shut down defense....come on soulja don't play the injuries or the if game with me.

And the same could be said about Rowe, since where playing the if game. If Rowe wasn't sick and weak he would've played the entire game and since he got 54 yards in one quarter what's to say he wouldn't have had 200 in the whole game. So there goes your shut down defense....come on soulja don't play the injuries or the if game with me.

lol. Not playing games, and I'm not downing the Vidor Rb, but we're talking about about a kid that will be playing on Saturdays for a pretty good d-1 college and a kid that when healthy, runs a 4.5 in a 40...

Another moral victory for the Raiders. If only they counted in the standings. Should be a very good game, not sure if Lumberton has enough defense to slow down the Pirates although from the score against GCM, they must be improved.

They stopped GCM on 4th and 1 and another 4th down try. Our defense was great last night compared to the rest of the season