pick your upset for next friday

skipper

How can Jasper be considered a "trap game" for Huffman when they're playing for the district title? Good call, Cactus and j_dog. I can't say that I was as optimistic. Jasper was the favorite to win district out of the gate and as usual, Coach Barbay and the staff made sure they were ready come district time. As rough as Silsbee has had it this year, they'll be ready to play us. Gonna be a good one.

I'd say the real upset of the week is a toss up between Lumberton over Vidor (really expected us to get our glutious maximus handed to us again) and GCM over Nederland. I just hope the Lumberton boys see and read about GCM's win and realize that there is a chance to beat Nederland considering they stayed with and nearly took GCM.

I didn't consider it an upset but the boost Huffman was getting in the polls made it seem that way. I have seen the Dogs do this before. They are peaking at the right time and with a Barbay at the rein good things could happen..Wish the Dogs a deep drive into the playoffs.