Blacks: Democrats Are Abusing Us!

smitty

Blacks: Obama is abusing us. Really, because that is not how I feel nor my friends. Those guy have a right to their opinions, but they don't speak for all blacks. Why do you guys get so excited when you hear a black person say thinks like that? White people talked bad about Bush, did you all make a big deal about that?

Dems are playing the black population like a fiddle and the majority are taking it hook line and sinker! Anyone that thinks the dems care any more about them than the reps. should wake up they only use these tactics to remain in power and line their pockets while poverty rates continues to rise! 

Blacks: Obama is abusing us. Really, because that is not how I feel nor my friends. Those guy have a right to their opinions, but they don't speak for all blacks. Why do you guys get so excited when you hear a black person say thinks like that? White people talked bad about Bush, did you all make a big deal about that?

Why do you and many others get so offended?

If I were discussing a group of 10 white people taking a college course and 6 of them were failing the class while all other races (color of people) were passing the class....and I said, White people are struggling more than any other race....I'd doubt seriously the 4 passing would complain about the context in which I spoke....but YOU in particularly (and at least the vocal blacks) would be all over me....for generalization or grouping, or ...whatever silliness you spew......defending that 4 were passing and that's not a fair statement.........

Why do you and many others get so offended?

If I were discussing a group of 10 white people taking a college course and 6 of them were failing the class while all other races (color of people) were passing the class....and I said, White people are struggling more than any other race....I'd doubt seriously the 4 passing would complain about the context in which I spoke....but YOU in particularly (and at least the vocal blacks) would be all over me....for generalization or grouping, or ...whatever silliness you spew......defending that 4 were passing and that's not a fair statement.........

those guys dont speak for all blacks. Period. Lol

those guys dont speak for all blacks. Period. Lol

You're right.....as I don't speak for all whites....

but maybe he was asking YOUR opinion......

If you would try and have a discussion with someone that does not look like you, you just might learn something. I'm not sure who taught you how to discuss a subject, but if I were interviewing you and asked:

Me: Why do you and many others get so offended?

and you answered:  those guys dont speak for all blacks. Period. Lol 

I would think you're under the influence of something or could not understand simple English.

There is a reason several posters(usually including me) will not respond to you. We want a discussion.

I am not offended, because they have a right to their opinion. How would I know why some blacks get offended, you need to ask them.Your question was stupid as hell, ask a more intelligent question and I might answer it. Asking me why someone else feels a certain way is dumb, you should ask them.

Craig, no one likes you. People on the big red insider forum even despise you.

Hey coward behind a screen name, I really don't care if you are anyone on BRI "likes" me, even here for that matter...would you care to take a poll on here and see who the lesser of the evils are....the loser bows out of SETXSports forever....scared say you're scared...lets go, head to head, what say you?

CONDI RICE: Dem racial attacks 'appalling'...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/223161-dems-midterm-racial-attacks-appalling-rice-says

“The idea that you would play such a card and try fearmongering among minorities just because you disagree with Republicans, that they are somehow all racists, I find it appalling. I find it insulting,” she said on Fox News.

“We are not race blind. Of course we still have racial tensions in this country. But the United States of America has made enormous progress in race relations and it is still the best place on Earth to be a minority,” Rice said.