Nederland @ Lumberton

75ndndb

Ok, Ive had a few hours to think about it...

Nederland 60

Lumberton 14

As stated above, one game does not define you. Lumberton is not even in the conversation of pulling this upset... I actually would not want to be the team to have to play Ned this week.. Its going to be good.... Remember this post... Nederland by at Least 40 points...

Are you sure your not from Nederland? Lol...just messing with you Stat...

Our boys are going to come out and fight for 4 Qtrs like they do every game.  We'll need to catch a few breaks and play a near flawless game to beat Nederland but crazier things have happened.  Good luck to both teams and I pray for an injury-free game.  Win or lose, I couldn't be more proud of these boys.

Our boys are going to come out and fight for 4 Qtrs like they do every game.  We'll need to catch a few breaks and play a near flawless game to beat Nederland but crazier things have happened.  Good luck to both teams and I pray for an injury-free game.  Win or lose, I couldn't be more proud of these boys.

Good post.

Just a little Info nederland two big games this year central PNG number 10 and number 22 both played 50% of the snaps in those games Gcm Game number 10 number 22 did not play one snap.would it have helped don't know they didn't play a snap but from past big games it is proven with them two on the feild the defense play way better.

Lol.. My least favorite team just happens to get the bad end of my picks...... I'm still bleeding purple... Just not going to sugarcoat the truth.... Nederland by as many as they want.....lol

Just a little Info nederland two big games this year central PNG number 10 and number 22 both played 50% of the snaps in those games Gcm Game number 10 number 22 did not play one snap.would it have helped don't know they didn't play a snap but from past big games it is proven with them two on the feild the defense play way better.

You are talking about Sage Seay and Krautz... Absolutely, they make a huge, huge difference, but I can understand limiting their snaps on defense. But yes, we are a completely different defense with these two guys on the field.

You are talking about Sage Seay and Krautz... Absolutely, they make a huge, huge difference, but I can understand limiting their snaps on defense. But yes, we are a completely different defense with these two guys on the field.

That's what I was referring to as far as defensive changes.

Ok, Ive had a few hours to think about it...

Nederland 60

Lumberton 14

As stated above, one game does not define you. Lumberton is not even in the conversation of pulling this upset... I actually would not want to be the team to have to play Ned this week.. Its going to be good.... Remember this post... Nederland by at Least 40 points...

Reverse psychology I think ...

Well about the only thing any Raider fan can say at this point is that we are proud of the effort our kids put out this year, and we are also very proud of the definite improvement of their play.  I can also say just because we are playing Nederland this week, sure as heck doesn't mean we are laying down. Our Seniors have shown the underclassmen a lesson or two in determination and fight, and the RAIDERS will play their butts off win , lose or draw...Go Raiders!

No doubt both make us better defensively.....But we were beat at the point of attack, so unless they can shore up the Dline or linebackers I say they should be used sparingly. Im sure we will see more of them in the playoffs.

No doubt both make us better defensively.....But we were beat at the point of attack, so unless they can shore up the Dline or linebackers I say they should be used sparingly. Im sure we will see more of them in the playoffs.

yes you're correct at the point of attack but when you keep blitzing your linebackers and getting beat when do you stop linebacker should've stayed at home and played their positions