Campaigned On Repealing obamacare!

smitty

because the ACA is great. Insurance companies cant deny you based on pre existing conditions. There is not any maxium benefit limitations I..e if I develop cancer I cant be kicked off the plan once I reach 3 million dollars for hospital bills and treatment, my son who plans on going to medical school can stay on my insurance until he is 26, The question is this: why would you want it repealed.

29 Democratic Senators who voted for this are gone!  So too shall obamacare.  It's only a matter of time.

The reason obamacare "works" is because the money the insurance companies are losing is reimbursed by the feds. ..and higher premiums from the haves. .. which allows the insurance companies to offer unlimited coverage... And to people with prexisting conditions. ... once the new congress/senate defund ... the insurance companies will not be able to recover losses. .. therfore they will discontinue anything that losses them money. ... once that happens there will be no need to "over charge" the haves to pay for the nots.... premiums will return to normal

The reason obamacare "works" is because the money the insurance companies are losing is reimbursed by the feds. ..and higher premiums from the haves. .. which allows the insurance companies to offer unlimited coverage... And to people with prexisting conditions. ... once the new congress/senate defund ... the insurance companies will not be able to recover losses. .. therfore they will discontinue anything that losses them money. ... once that happens there will be no need to "over charge" the haves to pay for the nots.... premiums will return to normal

you dont know what you are talking about. I worked for a company that participated on the exchange. The CEO is ecstatic. There are more insurance companies that want to be added to exchange. More competition equals lower premiums. FYI my insurance premiums did not increase at all.

you dont know what you are talking about. I worked for a company that participated on the exchange. The CEO is ecstatic. There are more insurance companies that want to be added to exchange. More competition equals lower premiums. FYI my insurance premiums did not increase at all.

Where is the evidence of lower premiums?

Hummm...

From the article:

Uninsured Americans who decide not to enroll will face a penalty of $325 per person, more than tripling the $95 penalty those who did not enroll had to pay the first time around.

Children under the age of 18 will be fined $162.50. The maximum amount an uninsured familyicon1.png will be penalized is $975 under the flat-rate method.

CBS News reports that many Obamacare plans will be charging more as a 27-year-old earning 250 percent of the poverty rate will now have to pay an average of 7 percent more for the lowest-cost bronze plan. The analysis from Investor’s Businessicon1.png Daily found that the lowest-cost silver plan will rise 9 percent and the lowest-priced catastrophic policy will go up by 18 percent.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/11/12/people-are-going-to-be-in-for-a-shock-penalty-for-uninsured-not-signing-up-for-obamacare-to-triple/

Obamacare premiums falling in 48 major cities
Nov 12, 2014 10:04am PST by Joan McCarter
Comment_large60
The next open enrollment period for health insurance under Obamacare opens this Saturday, November 15, and shoppers will be largely greeted by good news—lower premiums. Yes, once again a Republican myth about Obamacare—premiums will skyrocket!!!—is busted. Kaiser Family Foundation has expanded its premium review for 2015 to include 48 urban areas, and has found an average 0.2 percent decrease in benchmark silver plans.