vote for your mvp player in your dist

skipper

I'm not arguing just a serious question, if HF loses Friday do you still vote him MVP? They will have only won only 1 district game. The stats are for district games only aren't they?

King has 32 total tds in 9 games they have 1 game left . King has rushed for 1530 in 9 games with 1 game left . So to imply that he hasnt done anything in district play is ridiculous just check the numbers . When his number is called he has performed just as good as anyone in setx .

King has 32 total tds in 9 games they have 1 game left . King has rushed for 1530 in 9 games with 1 game left . So to imply that he hasnt done anything in district play is ridiculous just check the numbers . When his number is called he has performed just as good as anyone in setx .

I didn't imply anything. I have no idea what his numbers are. I do know that he is fun to watch. I was asking a serious question.

Offensive MVP, I totally agree. But MVP, IMO, has more to do with the player who has contributed more to his team's success.

Obviously district play is important but lets not act like when it comes to stats we dont count non district games ,because when we do . You count non district games when its your seasons record , so lets not be ticky tacky . In that case play no non district games , just play district games be it four or seven whoever wins the most goes to the playoffs .it is not the players fault they play more non district games then district games .

Obviously district play is important but lets not act like when it comes to stats we dont count non district games ,because when we do . You count non district games when its your seasons record , so lets not be ticky tacky . In that case play no non district games , just play district games be it four or seven whoever wins the most goes to the playoffs .it is not the players fault they play more non district games then district games .

I don't think anyone is being "ticky tacky". It is what it is. So you're saying you wouldn't vote for a kid whose contributed more to his team's success on both sides of the ball just because he didn't score all of the touchdowns?

I don't think anyone is being "ticky tacky". It is what it is. So you're saying you wouldn't vote for a kid whose contributed more to his team's success on both sides of the ball just because he didn't score all of the touchdowns?

what i do know is hamshire would be 0-9 coming into this game if that young man didnt play. they wouldn't have scored the points they scored if not for him . Everybody in the district knows king is getting the ball and look what he has done in district play when his number has been called .its not his fault he is not utilized on defense more thats a coaches call . By the way he was named defensive newcomer of the year as a freshman back in 2012 . Lets not kid ourselves its been district mvps teams that didnt make playoffs or had the best team that have won that award .