PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

http://www.pngindians.com/sports/football/content/morse-sparks-historic-indians-combo

The Morse and Sparks article. Had to get it off the PNG site.

The Pic shows just how big Morse is. He can plow.

Sparks outran Locke.

Gonna be a good game but the BRONCOS will come out on top, by 14+, Morse hasn't tried passing against Dayton, who will have at least 2 interceptions in this game. # 25 loves to pick off QB's, so I see him getting one of those and #20 getting the other. And yeah, Sparks will have to outrun a DB #15 who runs a 4.38 , which ain't happening, and a host of other Broncos that aren't far behind, so PNG, you'll need a backup plan. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Gonna be a good game but the BRONCOS will come out on top, by 14+, Morse hasn't tried passing against Dayton, who will have at least 2 interceptions in this game. # 25 loves to pick off QB's, so I see him getting one of those and #20 getting the other. And yeah, Sparks will have to outrun a DB #15 who runs a 4.38 , which ain't happening, and a host of other Broncos that aren't far behind, so PNG, you'll need a backup plan. GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Do you mean dayton is going to double and triple cover sparks wow...like that isn't something we haven't seen and I promise yall don't have a shut down corner like the Oregon commit pj Locke...so sparks has probably seen the best he is going to see already this year

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A team full of NFL caliber players with NFL combine speed. I don't know the outcome of this game but try being a little more realistic with your posts. 

Do you mean dayton is going to double and triple cover sparks wow...like that isn't something we haven't seen and I promise yall don't have a shut down corner like the Oregon commit pj Locke...so sparks has probably seen the best he is going to see already this year

Let's just say he hasn't played the Dayton Broncos in a playoff game, EVER, so that says it all there. But we have players with D1 offers too, so have hope, please do, but expect the Broncos to play their best game of the season Saturday. And I couldn't help but notice the knee brace on y'all's QB in the pic off the PNG website, I hope it's better because he and everyone else better be 100% Saturday, or they may want to stay at home. It's BRONCO TIME!!!!

Let's just say he hasn't played the Dayton Broncos in a playoff game, EVER, so that says it all there. But we have players with D1 offers too, so have hope, please do, but expect the Broncos to play their best game of the season Saturday. And I couldn't help but notice the knee brace on y'all's QB in the pic off the PNG website, I hope it's better because he and everyone else better be 100% Saturday, or they may want to stay at home. It's BRONCO TIME!!!!

not sure, but I think PNG makes all their QB's wear those braces on their plant legs.

this is comical...yall post like yall are some high caliber team who has not been beaten yet this year...in case you forgot dayton 7-3....PNG 7-3...come on back down to reality guys and gals

Both teams capable,this game as w/alot of others in 1st rd match-ups.Hope we get a good group to call the game.We'll meanwhile wonder how the ball bounces.Back in my days both would be getting in some basketball practice as 3rd place didn't go.Play hard I'll congradulate all for their effort.My smack acct is on the charger for a re-boot,Broncos win will get me 1 more week

I've had many Nederland and other school fans tell me that Dayton is not a Central Defense. All them Indians got to do is take care of their business and they will be fine. Go ahead and think Sparks is all the Indians will go to. You still have #8, 26, and 11 to contend with along with a 2 headed monster in the backfield. I wish a clean game and may the best team win.

Im not sure why 21 thinks they're the power house district and 22 is weak. 

Channelview put 62 on Dayton

compared to Vidor, whos not even in the playoffs.

Dayton also allowed 62 to CE King.

Ned  lost to Crosby by 5, and only allowed 25, where as Dayton lost by 6 and allowed 41.

The 3 PNG losses have been by a touchdown or less.

Lets Roll out Galena Park and their 6 goose eggs.

Looks like 21 5A has their share of Bottom dwellers to, and they don't look as good as ours.

Power House District? I think NOT.

It's all about matchups
KING vs CENTRAL, two evenly matched teams with really good running backs and QBs, should be a lot of points scored in that one
Nederland vs Kingwoood Park, my opinion is Neumann will have a game plan that takes them to the second round, kingwood park hangs around though it could get interesting
Dayton vs PNG, if PNG has the right game plan they have a real good shot, I've expressed that to some of the injuns on here, you know who you are. Dayton is very scrappy and seems to play well this time of year.
Crosby vs Ozen, Crosby needs to sustain drives and not get silly penalties, the QB from Ozen out of the pocket can be dangerous.

4 good matchups and it's almost time, dang it's going to be cold tonight. Good luck to all and hopefully everyone stays healthy.

Disclaimer: BF is a good coach!