PNG vs Dayton 5A D2 Bidistrict Rd

Dayton always, has bad luck in the beginning of the season. Never fails. which would be Channelview and King(which was a district loss. That doesn't always happen) .  Then there was the loss against Crosby, which went into overtime. All that matters now is what happens now for the playoffs. And how they play on THAT day. But if ya wanna go there. Dayton beat Nederland 41-22 and Nederland beat PNG, 35-28 on probably biggest night ever over there east of the trinity. IJS  :o

Dayton always, has bad luck in the beginning of the season. Never fails. which would be Channelview and King(which was a district loss. That doesn't always happen) . Then there was the loss against Crosby, which went into overtime. All that matters now is what happens now for the playoffs. And how they play on THAT day. But if ya wanna go there. Dayton beat Nederland 41-22 and Nederland beat PNG, 35-28 on probably biggest night ever over there east of the trinity. IJS :o

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I agree with OctFeb. Good luck Dayton

cougtalk must know something for them to pick PNG to win...in all seriousness explain why you think PNG will win...this is very intriguing cause im sure you have seen Dayton in person

he might know something... but he also hates Dayton very much. Most of us Dayton/Crosby posters have some respect for each others' program even though we jaw a lot. Cougtalk has almost never been able to acknowledge Dayton as a quality team.