WOS Mustangs vs Scarborough Spartans

tennisbc

HouseOfCards

That is very true, the district it was in before was filled with teams just as Scarborough

Knowledge is power :)  I remember  Davis High School (HISD) lost 80 games in a row at one time, back in the mid 2000's. Booker T Washington seems to be headed to another bad year in football. Academic is keen at these schools which is a good thing. :)  

Cause everyone gets a Ribbon!

I don't think it matters that much, after one round they will be eliminated.
If the argument is that this bad team gets in while another school that is better has to stay home, oh well. If only the top two teams from a district made the playoffs you could still make that same arguement. This district being a prime example. The only playoff caliber team they have is La Marque, and I expect HF to give them a run at it.
Should the districts be larger with fewer teams advancing, maybe, but you're not going to satisfy everyone's arguement.

I think HF could beat the other teams in their district

I think HF has a chance to "shell shock" them in the beginning of the game. If they havent played a good team in over 5 weeks and HF can score quickly on them in the first Q, I like their chances. Probably havent had to play from behind in a while.