WOS Mustangs vs Giddings Buffaloes

tennisbc

Good luck Mighty Mustangs!!!

I know the kids are very excited and ready for this game. I have a lot of faith in Dallas. He is an amazing kid who has stepped up into his role. But it takes a TEAM effort and we have that.

Ought to be a great game with a W for WOS!!

FYI, in case yall didn't already know, I got my ticket from the athletic office today and was told the stadium does not allow umbrellas, or back packs.  So if you want to come prepared for rain, bring a rain coat or poncho and leave the umbrellas at home!

Anyone know what time the rain may hit if it does rain?

Good Morning Skipper

The rain is pouring down here in Houston, especially in Humble right now. Things should get better as the rain moves out this evening. However, I'm not sure how soon the rains will end. Tonight everyone should know that no umbrella's are allowed, and the seating will be wet, and hard aluminum, so bring something to sit on. Everyone please be safe and careful on your way here tonight. Let's go Mustangs!

Good Morning Skipper
The rain is pouring down here in Houston, especially in Humble right now. Things should get better as the rain moves out this evening. However, I'm not sure how soon the rains will end. Tonight everyone should know that no umbrella's are allowed, and the seating will be wet, and hard aluminum, so bring something to sit on. Everyone please be safe and careful on your way here tonight. Let's go Mustangs!

Good Morning Skipper

SEE YOU TONIGHT BE SAFE