HF vs LaMarque

kicker

In order for hamshire to win others are gonna have to contribute . Most of all the defense ,you cannot give up almost 50 points a game and expect to win . They have a 3 headed monster with those backs They are fast , quick , and , dont go down easy .Chotes ran crazy on hamshire scored 4-5 times i think , now you add #6 , #24 and #22 who do you key on ? One of the three if not all three is gonna get theirs. Especially based up on the way hamshire has played defense all year . if they dont get any stops on Lamarque it will be a long night !!

Like to see HF win also.  On a side note, whats happened to Lamarque?  They used to be a power in 4A in the 90's, (the old 4A) why has their enrollment declined?    I figured being in the greater Houston/Galveston area it would be on the increase.  Whats been happening in the district to cause people to move out?

In order for hamshire to win others are gonna have to contribute . Most of all the defense ,you cannot give up almost 50 points a game and expect to win . They have a 3 headed monster with those backs They are fast , quick , and , dont go down easy .Chotes ran crazy on hamshire scored 4-5 times i think , now you add #6 , #24 and #22 who do you key on ? One of the three if not all three is gonna get theirs. Especially based up on the way hamshire has played defense all year . if they dont get any stops on Lamarque it will be a long night !!

Im sure they will get some yardage out of those 3. What is more important is HF O vs LaMarque D. Like ive said, if HF can come out and score early it might shock the Cougars into making some mistakes. IMO, thats the only way to win this game for HF. Score with them.

Like to see HF win also. On a side note, whats happened to Lamarque? They used to be a power in 4A in the 90's, (the old 4A) why has their enrollment declined? I figured being in the greater Houston/Galveston area it would be on the increase. Whats been happening in the district to cause people to move out?

Jobs. Houston has been growing north and west for 10 years. Inner city / south toward Galv on the decline. Why do you think these subs outside of Houston are growing like a wildfire. It's not out of staters for majority it's inner city and whites

Like to see HF win also. On a side note, whats happened to Lamarque? They used to be a power in 4A in the 90's, (the old 4A) why has their enrollment declined? I figured being in the greater Houston/Galveston area it would be on the increase. Whats been happening in the district to cause people to move out?

Pearland, Dawson, Manvel and even FWood. Go spend ten minutes in Lamarque and you will understand. I also hear that of the 500 or so students 70% are male. Meaning they only stick around for the football program. IMHO the move to the Houston District will destroy that program and ultimately that school, cause those kids are gonna get out ASAP to play big time HS football for the neighbors. I expect at some point Hitchcock and LM will merge to stay alive.