HF vs LaMarque

kicker

no sir. actually it wasn't. since manvel came about, LM was owning them in district games too. the year they finally started winning was when LM was basically already a 3a back then, but remained in 4a.also last time LM went to state was 2010 and lost to Aledo in a back and fourth game.

"Back and forth" lol. Wow. 69-34 is back and forth? I think that's what you would call a "brake job."

The only back and forth that night was Jonathan Gray running "back and forth" from end zone to end zone. Never knew before that game that 300+ yards and 8 touchdowns was possible in a state championship game...

look up the facts and post what the LM back Tim Wright ran for 201. also look up the box score. it was back and fourth till the 4th when aledo ran off 22pts in the qtr to LM 0

someone is butt hurt HF season is done and got the brakes beat off them with their one man team lol

Not have a HF guy sorry. I think someone is butt hurt he got called out for saying a game was back and forth when, in truth, the other team hung 69 (YES 69!) on them and won by 5 TDs (Yes FIVE tds). Go sell your revisionist history somewhere else. This ain't amateur hour. Lol

you sure swinging from the scrotum like you are a HF guy... so is that all the material you have against LM?? ANY TEAM YOU PULL FOR wouldn't have lasted 1 qtr with aledo let alone 3. just advising you that facts is better to spout off than fiction. would you like qtr by qtr score od LM vs Aledo??? sure glass licker...

LM 13 14 7 0

AL 21 13 13 22    LM scored first, then aledo, the LM, then aledo, and aledo in the first qtr...back and fourth...they both scored twice in the second qtr with LM blocking an xp....back and fourth...LM scored on their opening drive of third qtr... then aledo ran away with it after that.

you sure swinging from the scrotum like you are a HF guy... so is that all the material you have against LM?? ANY TEAM YOU PULL FOR wouldn't have lasted 1 qtr with aledo let alone 3. just advising you that facts is better to spout off than fiction. would you like qtr by qtr score od LM vs Aledo??? sure glass licker...

LM 13 14 7 0
AL 21 13 13 22 LM scored first, then aledo, the LM, then aledo, and aledo in the first qtr...back and fourth...they both scored twice in the second qtr with LM blocking an xp....back and fourth...LM scored on their opening drive of third qtr... then aledo ran away with it after that.

Soooo back and forth for half a game. Congrats? Thanks for posting an article proving my point 😂

Oh, and I pull for the Lake Travis Cavaliers. We won the big boy 4A championship that year ;)

what point?? i showed how it was back and fourth till the 4th like I said. LM was NEVER  thumped out the gate and went toe to toe...oh where was WOS that year?? playing basketball...by the way,same year LM thumped manvel 44-28 with 3a numbers. sure pick a powerhouse...I atleast live in LM and was raised in PA...from your point of view that's like me saying...I pull for Katy and we been winning it all.

Let me get this straight
HF/LM is 26-21 game after HF scores on opening drive in 3rd Q and LM beats HF 19-6 the rest of the game. And HF got the brakes beat off of them.

Aledo/LM is 34-34 game after LM scores on opening drive in 3rd Q and Aledo beats LM 35-0 the rest of the game. But LM did NOT get the brakes beat off of them.
Loving the logic???

what point?? i showed how it was back and fourth till the 4th like I said. LM was NEVER thumped out the gate and went toe to toe...oh where was WOS that year?? playing basketball...by the way,same year LM thumped manvel 44-28 with 3a numbers. sure pick a powerhouse...I atleast live in LM and was raised in PA...from your point of view that's like me saying...I pull for Katy and we been winning it all.

They don't teach reading comprehension where you're from? Your own article talks about the rout beginning after the first possession of the 3rd quarter. So it was competitive for a half and one possession? Basically it was close for a half and then LM got pounded.

And based on your "Dallas" comment in the other thread, geography isn't your strong suit either.