Sheldon C.E. King 55 Beaumont Central 23/Final

WOSgrad

Crosby had em down in their house at halftime and were driving late to stay undefeated and had a bad snap. What's scary is Crosby has yet to put together a complete game. How many teams besides PAM (which beat little ol Sterling on a wing and a prayer) who haven't played well still can say that. King shouldve lost to Central, KWP got lucky against a traditional powerhouse and "good coach" in Neumann, and Dayton still sucks with nothing but meth labs and trailer park bonfires for community get togethers. Whew that fealt good, everyone's been getting along to well and had to mix it up a little. Now let's go 21-5A and my new found friends and bring home some hardware so we don't have to hear about 1930's or 40's football anymore. I promise you 22-5A we'll let you all in the picture and can hoist the trophy with us if your all in with us. I also see we've picked up some pesky trolls now that SETX teams are on the statewide radar now. Dang trolls are just down right annoying!!!