HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

Betting on high school games? I would leave that one alone, it could lead to some negativity about this site and force them to shut it down! Plus betting on kids is kinda scary! You can never predict what they will or won't do! Their kids! Let them have fun! Now if yall wanna ride to Vinton and place bets on some horses yall can pick me up on I-10 I'm ready ya!!!!

Mighty Mouth - if you're that confident, I'll take HJ to cover the 28 point spread. Care to put your money where your (very large) mouth is?

never bet money on kids... oh i will be here bright and early...matter of fact, i might start Friday night at 11pm!! remember i have till rd four. you are silly if you actually think HJ will go past 4rds

Betting on high school games? I would leave that one alone, it could lead to some negativity about this site and force them to shut it down! Plus betting on kids is kinda scary! You can never predict what they will or won't do! Their kids! Let them have fun! Now if yall wanna ride to Vinton and place bets on some horses yall can pick me up on I-10 I'm ready ya!!!!

I was thinking more of a friendly wager, but truth be told, he made a dumb statement to rile up HJ fans, and he knows it was dumb.  there's no way he would take the bet.

exactly ICE!!

never bet money on kids... oh i will be here bright and early...matter of fact, i might start Friday night at 11pm!! remember i have till rd four. you are silly if you actually think HF will go past 4rds

I'll bet anything in the world that HF won't go past four rounds, and i'll even give you 10-1 on your bet :)

Smh......someone jealous that memorial is playing that round ball sport......

by far lol...ask ANY PAM fan how i feel about them, they don't deserve to even watch someone play a playoff game. they remain my #1 team to root for, but like child that does wrong, you are angry, but at heart you still love them. however in my title town i live in, LM, i'm still in the hunt...i guess vidor season was over before it started...tough break...soooo how was cross country and volleyball in good ol vidor?? you know since football was...you know...none  existent.... 

oh and that round ball sport, PAM has Vidor on schedule...and it looks to be promising for them this year.

never bet money on kids... oh i will be here bright and early...matter of fact, i might start Friday night at 11pm!! remember i have till rd four. you are silly if you actually think HJ will go past 4rds

Talk is cheap. It's obvious you're not confident in your pick. I'll put money on it because I'm confident that Bellville is not 4 TD's better than HJ. If you're THAT sure, nut up or shut up. They're going to have a hard enough time being one point better. I guarantee you they don't think they're 4 TD's better. If you're not that confident about your Bellville pick, retract your statement. I'm not saying HJ is getting farther than 4 rounds either, I'm saying they will not get beat by 4 TD's

Talk is cheap. It's obvious you're not confident in your pick. I'll put money on it because I'm confident that Bellville is not 4 TD's better than HJ. If you're THAT sure, nut up or shut up. They're going to have a hard enough time being one point better. I guarantee you they don't think they're 4 TD's better. If you're not that confident about your Bellville pick, retract your statement. I'm not saying HJ is getting farther than 4 rounds either, I'm saying they will not get beat by 4 TD's

who cares??? lol...look at the end of the day, not 1...not 2...not 3...not 4 okay i'll stop with my poor attempt at king james...if they beat you by a fg, YOU ARE THE LOSER OF THE CONTEST...PERIOD ROFLMAO...not such thing as a pretty loss. you will be an afterthought. nobody remembers who loss, but who won and who beat you. that's why football is on the downslide in SETX. that everyone wins mentality lol smh...

who cares??? lol...look at the end of the day, not 1...not 2...not 3...not 4 okay i'll stop with my poor attempt at king james...if they beat you by a fg, YOU ARE THE LOSER OF THE CONTEST...PERIOD ROFLMAO...not such thing as a pretty loss. you will be an afterthought. nobody remembers who loss, but who won and who beat you. that's why football is on the downslide in SETX. that everyone wins mentality lol smh...

If you know anything about sports gambling, there's always a spread, and you put it at 4 TD's. That's why I picked them to cover, because it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. I think HJ is going to win, so I would be stupid not to take the bet on a 28 point spread. So, HJ's wins against 2 or 3 (depends on if you count Jasper) East Texas Schools mean nothing? Or is East Texas down as well? Go over to Smoaky and try to make that statement. So what's your prediction, HJ, OF, and WO-S losing this round? La Marque gonna win it all? So, if all of this doesn't happen, are you going to eat your crow? Or will you disappear until next season? I think even if an SETX team just so happens to win it all, you'll continue to blindly stick by your idiotic statements.