5A D2 REGIONAL FINAL: CROSBY vs HUTTO

Cougar14.2

Staying at home to watch oregon do work on the gridiron and kentucky do work on the hardwood, might watch a quarter of Katy vs Manvel on Fox Sports as well.

Go Ducks
Hook'em Horns
Go Katy

2/3 should be a given ;)

Smh, if I have to edit one more post on this wonderful Friday………..

I apologize but in my defense, I did use the proper term for female anatomy! It's not like I used the "p" word. I'm guessing if Crosby beats Hutto and gets past Cedar Park (if they win), then IndianForever is going to find a cousin/uncle or both from Ennis and change his avatar again. IndianForever's boys lost to Dayton and now he has to find a cousin or something and go hiding behind a CP logo because the Injuns have been our district's whipping boys the last couple of years. PN-G can take that 16-16 record in the last 32 games and keep talking honor and tradition. And if not, they can hide behind a relative. #CCTakeover

I apologize but in my defense, I did use the proper term for female anatomy! It's not like I used the "p" word. I'm guessing if Crosby beats Hutto and gets past Cedar Park (if they win), then IndianForever is going to find a cousin/uncle or both from Ennis and change his avatar again. IndianForever's boys lost to Dayton and now he has to find a cousin or something and go hiding behind a CP logo because the Injuns have been our district's whipping boys the last couple of years. PN-G can take that 16-16 record in the last 32 games and keep talking honor and tradition. And if not, they can hide behind a relative. #CCTakeover

My sides are hurting lol

Ok I doubted the Cougs and their ability to win deep in this thing, I even talked about their wagon hoping the wheel fall off. Well damn to hell I am running behind the wagon, I believe now. Congrats to y'all but i'm still very much jealous lol.

A respectful doubt so I extended my hand so jump on the wagon slowed way down for ya. Lol.

Ok I doubted the Cougs and their ability to win deep in this thing, I even talked about their wagon hoping the wheel fall off. Well damn to hell I am running behind the wagon, I believe now. Congrats to y'all but i'm still very much jealous lol.

It's a jacked up 3/4 ton wagon, plus we're pulling a trailer. We're loaded down with 21-5A support but there's still a few seats for the Golden Triangle available. Y'all might have to fight LilTex for shotgun though.

It's a jacked up 3/4 ton wagon, plus we're pulling a trailer. We're loaded down with 21-5A support but there's still a few seats for the Golden Triangle available. Y'all might have to fight LilTex for shotgun though.

Dang skippy,sure nuff pullin for Crosby,Dayt played em the best I saw all year,came up short,no fault of kiddos=outcoached=ouch :D