what do we expect from wo-s running game

It's not your fault I heard it on the radio! I bet 20 bucks there's been 100 text messages and phone calls made in the LG area since that got out! Teate is amazing kid and I hate to not see him play! He brings intensity to the run game! I just hope LG is not cheering to see him gone! He's a kid and a damn good one! The kind of kid every coach loves!

It's not your fault I heard it on the radio! I bet 20 bucks there's been 100 text messages and phone calls made in the LG area since that got out! Teate is amazing kid and I hate to not see him play! He brings intensity to the run game! I just hope LG is not cheering to see him gone! He's a kid and a damn good one! The kind of kid every coach loves!

Technicaly its coach T's fault. He said it. lol! I agree with you 112%. Hurts not having him. Im thankfull we have some depth back there. Some youngsters are going to have to step up big time to fill his shoes. Hopefully hell be back next week. ;)

Technicaly its coach T's fault. He said it. lol! I agree with you 112%. Hurts not having him. Im thankfull we have some depth back there. Some youngsters are going to have to step up big time to fill his shoes. Hopefully hell be back next week. ;)

Your right kicker coach T spilled the beans.lol.I know he wished he could play but we have kids that can step in.On the other hand if LG lost # 22 they would be in big trouble WO-S is full of talent.

Teate is a great talent and finer young man. I feel for him. Others can and will step up, which actually may be to our advantage due to limited film on some on them. We will miss his game breaking ability. I think we kept it quiet long enough for the chicken ranchers gameplan to already be in and that is what they will start with. I expect they will try to shut the run game down anyways first (especially after last week). Both teams will have to big plays in the passing game to win. If they can totally shut our run game down it could be a long night for us, but I just don't think that will happen. Good luck Stangs.