WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

Oh yes Port Aransas my hubbie said he took me. Our defense is very good. I also think that your QB has good insight and precision oh the field. I can see him making some passes that might get INT :) I'm just saying.  :)

Yes, I know your defense is very good and I've seen what your DBs can do.  Our receivers will have to run their routes and Tyler will have to put the ball where only they can catch - he is capable of doing just that :)

Posted Today, 08:21 PM

Ladybug33, on 08 Dec 2014 - 1:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Oh yes Port Aransas my hubbie said he took me. Our defense is very good. I also think that your QB has good insight and precision oh the field. I can see him making some passes that might get INT  :) I'm just saying.   :)

Yes, I know your defense is very good and I've seen what your DBs can do.  Our receivers will have to run their routes and Tyler will have to put the ball where only they can catch - he is capable of doing just that  :)

It will be a good game, our QB Dallas has the same capabilities, and it seems as though both QB's can run if they need to.

Guess I will go the beltway toll route.Will that lessen the evening traffic?

No!

I spoke with my boss earlier (he lives in Katy) and he told me that we want no part of  Beltway/59 or I10/59 at that time of the day. He's going to look for the best route to take to avoid as much traffic as possible, but the best thing he says for us to do is leave at 3:00 or 2:30... :/

All I will say to the prognosticators here about predicting a huge Mustang win is this... First, you don't get to this round and NOT be pretty dang good. Second, yes we will have a decided speed advantage, but the team that wins is NOT always the fastest team on the field. Third, in 2000 we had a decided speed advantage against Cal Allen and it took some final minute heroics to get out of that game with our playoff lives. I believe the Mustangs can and should win this game, but it will not be easy. Sinton IS NOT a one trick pony. They can sling it all over the field. They will be a lot like PNG and maybe a little better (sorry Indian fans, no offense).

No!

I spoke with my boss earlier (he lives in Katy) and he told me that we want no part of  Beltway/59 or I10/59 at that time of the day. He's going to look for the best route to take to avoid as much traffic as possible, but the best thing he says for us to do is leave at 3:00 or 2:30... :/

I am leaving work at 2:30 (work in Corpus Christi, live in Sinton).  It's about 187 miles from Sinton and I think you guys are at 182, but through Houston traffic will be a nightmare.   Just like last week for us getting to the stadium in San Antonio off 1604 ... I spent over an hour in SA traffic ALONE!!! 

I am leaving work at 2:30 (work in Corpus Christi, live in Sinton).  It's about 187 miles from Sinton and I think you guys are at 182, but through Houston traffic will be a nightmare.   Just like last week for us getting to the stadium in San Antonio off 1604 ... I spent over an hour in SA traffic ALONE!!! 

Yeah, anyone that thinks this is half way is delusional. LOL! Maybe on the ride home after the game. It should look like this..187 miles for Sinton 300 for WOS. 59 has to be the worst rush hour highway in Texas. haha

All I will say to the prognosticators here about about predicting a huge Mustang win is this... First, you don't get to this round and NOT be pretty dang good. Second, yes we will have a decided speed advantage, but the team that wins is NOT always the fastest team on the field. Third, in 2000 we had a decided speed advantage against Cal Allen and it took some final minute heroics to get out of that game with our playoff lives. I believe the Mustangs can and should win this game, but it will not be easy. Sinton IS NOT a one trick pony. They can sling it all over the field.

No we are not and there is something about our teams that always leaves people saying...how did they pull that win out?! HAHA ;)  We don't have a state championship in football, but we are consistently in the playoffs and it trickles down to all our youth looking up to those players that have had success and say "I want to do that too" we have a great youth football system and our kids just do enough of the little things to make things happen.  Very proud of them.

Yeah, anyone that thinks this is half way is delusional. LOL! Maybe on the ride home after the game. It should look like this..187 miles for Sinton 300 for WOS. 59 has to be the worst rush hour highway in Texas. haha

Guess I am?? If i type in Orange Texas to 4606 Mustang Ave in Rosenberg it shows 144 miles one way?

We played Gregory Portland in the Alamodome to start the year a few years back which was a lot of fun all that purple down on the riverwalk, but the next year we played at Traylor. It sucked!!!!
Sucks traffic wise, parking wise and stadium wise.

Well that should just motivate the kids to make sure we win and can play in a tad bit better stadium next week. B)

Not sure about all that talk about Sinton trying to get a grass field.. The stangs home field is grass.. lol.. The games they play on their field are called dust games because all their opponents see is dust. haha

I agree about the field choice (Don't like it).. Dosen't look like there is hardly any parking.. Idk just from what i see from google maps. IMO both the teams deserve better facilities to play at. Just don't ever know the circumstances behind the pick. Maybe (KOGT) Gary Stelly will inform us on friday during the game.. lol

Gary Stelly is not going to like that press box. ;)