#WRTS

Aces_Full

He causes turnovers. Non-5stars aren't so bad eh? 

Watched his highlights - looked good coming off the corner on pass rush as well and looks like a ball hawk as well - A&M needs that if he can continue in college.

I also know the "star" system is just an indicator - I have seen No star players become stars and 5 star players become busts.  The 5 Star game is for recruiting bragging rights anyway.

That's where the coaching and quite frankly putting the players in the right position in college to best utilize there talents comes into play - some coaches can and others cannot.

I will take all 3 stars if they turn out like JFF did  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess after Wednesday we can officially add an * to #wrts. As in #WRTS*

*not including big brother in Austin

#letsride

Again to "Rule this State" you have to win on the field - Texas 6-7 record does not allow them to make that claim.  You can recruit the best but if they do not perform on the field then you are still just average - right now based on the recent past both Texas and A&M are in the average area - just A&M a little higher at the moment.

Quite frankly A&M should quite using it as well until they compete at a level equal to TCU and Baylor.

Again to "Rule this State" you have to win on the field - Texas 6-7 record does not allow them to make that claim. You can recruit the best but if they do not perform on the field then you are still just average - right now based on the recent past both Texas and A&M are in the average area - just A&M a little higher at the moment.

Quite frankly A&M should quite using it as well until they compete at a level equal to TCU and Baylor.

Now you know that was tongue in cheek OT. I couldn't agree with you more on all counts. Good post.

Again to "Rule this State" you have to win on the field - Texas 6-7 record does not allow them to make that claim. You can recruit the best but if they do not perform on the field then you are still just average - right now based on the recent past both Texas and A&M are in the average area - just A&M a little higher at the moment.

Dang, a level-headed ag. Now that's an oxymoron.

TCU fans are mad. I'll never get fans tweeting at recruits.

@hbombs13: @DaylonMack have fun going 7-6 in the $EC you troll. Hope momma got a new ride out of the deal. Bagman Mack

I know he's only a kid, but you reap what you sow. He has played games with a bunch of schools fan-bases.

There are many more people out there that are not as rational as me. There is a hell storm coming his way. I really do believe that he enjoys all the attention: good or bad.