WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH THE TICKETS WILL BE

skipper

Yes, it is a great deal.  I drive 4 hours to see full days of championship football...did it in 2012 and 2013.  Going again this year.  The atmosphere is second to none with the music and fan video shots during the intermissions.  It's a hell of a lot of fun!!!  Safe travels to all of the families, friends and fans of the teams who are headed that way later this week.  If it's your first trip and experience in Jerry's World, it will be a memorable one win or lose!! 

Yes, it is a great deal. I drive 4 hours to see full days of championship football...did it in 2012 and 2013. Going again this year. The atmosphere is second to none with the music and fan video shots during the intermissions. It's a hell of a lot of fun!!! Safe travels to all of the families, friends and fans of the teams who are headed that way later this week. If it's your first trip and experience in Jerry's World, it will be a memorable one win or lose!!

thanks for all the info looking forward to it

Question, I bought tickets from ticketmaster and it has a row and seat on it but its general admission. How does seating work at state game? I'm bringing a group so its nice to know. 

Dis-regard the row and seat on the ticket, its general admission first come first serve seating.  Be safe getting up here!  Look forward to seeing a lot of Orange folks!

They are saying that tickets are $12 Adults and $6 Students if purchased through the schools by Friday.  Yes, seating is first come first serve.  One thing that was kind of annoying last year was they were opening up the seating by section.  I guess they were trying to get certain sections to open before they would open more sections.  So if there is one place you want to sit, you may have to stand by that section until they open it up.  Don't overlook the endzones.  They don't have a view of the giant video board but there is a smaller one on each end of the larger board that shows all the action.

Also, good point Gsquared.  At all events at AT&T Stadium they enforce the NFL rules for prohibited items.  They even have a pretty specific bag policy.  Your wife's purse probably cannot be carried in.  Check out http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags for more info.

And I hear no noise makers except cowbells.