2015 NEDERLAND BULLDOGS

MAYFIELD

You guys are missing the point. In sabermetrics terms...Sage had the highest WAR in recent (15 years) Nederland history. You guys made it about PNG. Every team has one guy in each game that if replaced would have caused an L. In Nederlands case the past few years more often the not that guy was Saey and to say the Neuman will just find someone to replace him and keep on clicking is shortsided. I have no doubt Neuman will keep the Dogs in the hunt because he is an excellent coach, but life without Saey will proove to be much more difficult.
Anyone believe Allen can easily replace Murray?

Badndn.. Short sided? Isn't that where your Indians ended up after MCM? AKA Bum Phillips Bowl.Truth is Nederland would have found a way to win with the hand they were dealt. With or without Sage. That just what Nederland has done under Neuman.PERIOD! Look at all the injuries over the years, particularly at QB, and the ability to adjust and overcome. Good coaches do that and will do that again next year.

As long as it's Neumann vs fairclothe then I will take nederland. All the purple faithful thought there was no way png could lose last year. I read all the cocky comments on here and it was nice to watch the game. Same result, different year. Keep talking about how nederland will be and how good png will be. It will make it better at 6-0.

Maybe not all. My bad, but an overwhelming majority.

Same could be said about Nederland in the week that led up to the GCM game. Just had less talk overall because GCM has fewer fans on the site, but Nederland fans expected a route and some were cocky about it. It's a crying shame when fans support their team pregame ain't it.

Gcm and nederand game a lil different than nederland png game. I somehow knew that you would say that because central fan said the same thing. I don't think getting beat by gcm stung near as bad as yall losing to us. You can say what you want but there was a shift in png attitude when we beat central. And until yall are up on the scoreboard as the final second ticks off the clock, then we own yall in recent years. Good luck next year

Austin Krautz will be the best football player on the field in MCM next year?

[quote name="badndn" post="1619710" timestamp="1420507675"

You guys are missing the point. In sabermetrics terms...Sage had the highest WAR in recent (15 years) Nederland history. You guys made it about PNG. Every team has one guy in each game that if replaced would have caused an L. In Nederlands case the past few years more often the not that guy was Saey and to say the Neuman will just find someone to replace him and keep on clicking is shortsided. I have no doubt Neuman will keep the Dogs in the hunt because he is an excellent coach, but life without Saey will proove to be much more difficult.
Anyone believe Allen can easily replace Murray?[/quote]

Anyone believe Allen can easily replace Murray?

Same thing was said this year after losing DeShawn and Caleb on defense. They were the ONLY reason Nederland won games and won DC in 2013. Well it didn't work out that way did it. Neumann will take what he has and field the best team he can possibly put together. There will always be down years for any team. But right now that has not been the case for Nederland. Right now that's just the hopes and dreams of everyone outside of Nederland

Whats this got to do with PNG outside of the fact that you take Sage Seay outta the last two MCM games and Nederland gets an L.

He made the game saving tackle as time expired the next week near the goal line against PNG.
Doggs fans can seay what they want about "not one man" and "Neuman always finds someone", but take Sage outta the mix last year and Nederland might not have made the playoffs.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Bunch of Homers. Again I ask, what does the difficulty in replacing Saey next year have to do with beating PNG LAST YEAR or the year before?

Seems that YOU brought it up and then didn't like the direction the discussion went.  Our point is that we have had playmakers in the past and still continue to have success.  Seay wasn't even born when Neumann took over the team and we will be fine in the future now that he has moved on.

Somebody said Krautz will be the best player on the field next year in MCM, he's not a bad playmaker to lean on. I also look for Tavian Mayfield to be a special, special player starting next year. Mayfield and Jones will anchor a young defense, but I think folks will be surprised when we are just as explosive offensively next year. We gonna reload.

Port neches seems to have short term memory loss. May turn into the same ol song and dance. PNG is great blah blah blah. Gonna finally beat nederland. We beat clear lake and they beat yall. Then BAM. We win again. They go into hiding until chest swells again. Only time will tell.

Did yall feel like that during our 15 win steak? :)