ben carson

Big girl

He admitted to plagiarism as it pertains to his book.

Admitted? Sure, according to what you call "admitted".

I looked for a semi-credible source that was not Fox News as I know that would automatically be dismissed as invalid. I found almost instantly an article on ABC News (hardly a spokesman for conservative causes). It said that Carson is claimed by buzzfeed.com to have plagiarized works by conservative author William Federer. 

In response according to Federer, the article by buzzfeed is "disingenuous" and it "grossly misinterpreted". Federer claims to have given Carson permission to use his works, the works were used appropriately and he (Federer) "read and approved" Carson's transcript.

So the claimed victim of the plagiarism by buzzfeed said that it is not true, is being misrepresented, he has given permission and he read and approved the transcript. 

It seems the only "victim" in this claim of theft of another person's work is buzzfeed in their attempt to make a political issue where none exists.

Then again, maybe ABC News is lying to cover for a conservative that may run for president. Yeah, that's it........

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ben-carson-issues-apology-plagiarism-book/story?id=28092225

If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.

.... and later admitted that he lied.

Or shovel ready jobs to gain support for the stimulus and later laughed about it saying that there where no not really any shovel ready jobs.

So now comes big girl with an accusation against Carson and the articlles show that he had permission to do what he did.

Ooooookay........

Elizabeth Warren also claimed Indian Heritage in order to gain favor in the elections

But I think they found that she was 1/64th Indian. 

That means that one of her great-great-great-great-great grandparents was an Indian. 

That makes her a minority..... right?

Hmmm- I was thinking a lie was worse for the leader of this country than anyone else

According to articles on Carson, he did not lie (unlike the president), gave credit for the information and had the manuscript approved by person that was the claimed victim of the plagiarism. 

It is not merely a matter of being "worse". It is a matter of comparing acts that did happen to one that did not. 

• 5 weeks later...