Who's This Mythical "True Republican" I Keep Hearing About?

EnlightenedMessiah

Supposedly this guy "True Republican" is going to win the 2016 in a landslide. I've done tons of research on academic databases such as foxnews.com and could not exactly pinpoint who this guy was.

Can someone help me out here?

You are putting the cart before the horse.

We don't know yet. In early 2006 how many people had even heard of Barack Obama and who thought that he would be the nominee, much less the president? 

You are demanding an answer that the Democrats did not have when Bush was the president and two years out from the next election. In fact as much as people want to hang their hats on Hillary, who else do the Dems have? If she decided not to run, then what? 

You are putting the cart before the horse.

We don't know yet. In early 2006 how many people had even heard of Barack Obama and who thought that he would be the nominee, much less the president?

You are demanding an answer that the Democrats did not have when Bush was the president and two years out from the next election. In fact as much as people want to hang their hats on Hillary, who else do the Dems have? If she decided not to run, then what?

There's always Biden...uh oh!