College Playoff Predictions

You're probably right. And I know the Aggies are happy when they can beat a rival at least 1 out of every 3 games ;)

You're right. And I have noticed they don't puff their chest out when THEY finish 9th in conference.

Infatuated with the Aggie's much - seems your every post is regarding what they did or didn't do.

Infatuated with the Aggie's much - seems your every post is regarding what they did or didn't do.

Just rattling cages...and to be fair, most of my posts are only about what they didn't do! Conversely, I don't keep up with it as much as I should. Luckily, I have PhatMack19 to keep me updated as to all the latest going on at my alma mater.

I thought all time record is the only thing that matters to Longhorn fans? A&M leads that 37-32-1 by the way.

Wow.  That's impressive.  A 5 game series lead against the Red Raiders.  That might be the best statistic I have ever seen illustrating the absolute mediocrity of Aggie football through the ages  :D

Wow.  That's impressive.  A 5 game series lead against the Red Raiders.  That might be the best statistic I have ever seen illustrating the absolute mediocrity of Aggie football through the ages  :D

When the last time they (aggy) won a conference championship in football?

When the last time they (aggy) won a conference championship in football?

Well they tied for the championship in 2010 - with a 6-2 conference record with Oklahoma, OSU, Texas A&M, Nebraska and Missouri - when was the last time Arkansas was even tied for 1st place - oh yeah 2006.

So I guess they (Aggie's) are recently a little better then them there Hogs.

Now let me see - last time Texas won a conference championship was 2009 (granted out right) but that was still before Texas A&M tied for the championship in 2010 - who would've thought.

Well they tied for the championship in 2010 - with a 6-2 conference record with Oklahoma, OSU, Texas A&M, Nebraska and Missouri - when was the last time Arkansas was even tied for 1st place - oh yeah 2006.

Now let me see - last time Texas won a conference championship was 2009 (granted out right) but that was still before Texas A&M tied for the championship in 2010 - who would've thought.

Hmmm...the Big 12 Championship was determined in 2010 by the conference championship game. So aggy (1) played in that game and (2) won said game? Or is it kind of like the 2 national championships you guys "found" and pathetically started claiming the year you joined the mighty SEC?

Can't make this stuff up 😂😂😂😂 😂

http://deadspin.com/5941380/texas-am-picked-up-two-national-championships-two-conference-titles-over-the-summer

In 1919 three teams claimed a share of the title

A&M- 10-0 and did not get scored upon. Wrecking Crew!!
Harvard- 9-0-1
Illinois- 6-1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_college_football_season

In 1927 four teams claimed a share

A&M- 8-0-1
Illinois- 8-0-1
Georgia- 9-1
Yale- 7-1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1927_college_football_season

In 1917 A&M finished 8-0 and did not allow a point, but does not claim that title. Maybe one day they will add that year to the banners. 3 was a little much to add in 1 year, so they saved this one for later.

Things were a little different way back then. I don't see the big deal with A&M claiming those except for they waited too long. They had the best record in the country each year.

Hogs made BCS Bowl game without winning conference championship ;)

Has aggy done that yet in the SEC? 

Hmmm...the Big 12 Championship was determined in 2010 by the conference championship game. So aggy (1) played in that game and (2) won said game? Or is it kind of like the 2 national championships you guys "found" and pathetically started claiming the year you joined the mighty SEC?

Those dadgum facts again. 

In 1919 three teams claimed a share of the title

A&M- 10-0 and did not get scored upon. Wrecking Crew!!
Harvard- 9-0-1
Illinois- 6-1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1919_college_football_season

In 1927 four teams claimed a share

A&M- 8-0-1
Illinois- 8-0-1
Georgia- 9-1
Yale- 7-1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1927_college_football_season

In 1917 A&M finished 8-0 and did not allow a point, but does not claim that title. Maybe one day they will add that year to the banners. 3 was a little much to add in 1 year, so they saved this one for later.

Things were a little different way back then. I don't see the big deal with A&M claiming those except for they waited too long. They had the best record in the country each year.

You know good and well why they didn't claim the 4th. They didn't want to make it too obvious (although everyone who isn't a pathetic aggy saw through it anyway) they were trying to keep up with big brother.

The reason it's a "big deal" to claim those titles is that big boy schools don't claim titles "as voted on by Good Housekeeping magazine." For the record, if your daddy, the University of Texas, were as desperate as you dolts, we would have 15 National Championships. That's right 15 - But no worries. You don't have to laugh at yourselves. Everyone else does that for you ;)

You know good and well why they didn't claim the 4th. They didn't want to make it too obvious (although everyone who isn't a pathetic aggy saw through it anyway) they were trying to keep up with big brother.

The reason it's a "big deal" to claim those titles is that big boy schools don't claim titles "as voted on by Good Housekeeping magazine." For the record, if your daddy, the University of Texas, were as desperate as you dolts, we would have 15 National Championships. That's right 15 - But no worries. You don't have to laugh at yourselves. Everyone else does that for you ;)

I don't really care what happened before the Great Depression, but you asked. The past is what you guys hang your hat on, while A&M is looking towards the future.

I don't really care what happened before the Great Depression, but you asked. The past is what you guys hang your hat on, while A&M is looking towards the future.

We hang our hat on being a historical power in college football. Unlike Princeton, we have continued to be one, even in the relatively new 21st century. We don't expect you to understand since you have to have been there, to act like you've been there. But I like your attitude. The Chicago Cubs welcome you to their club ;)

Hogs made BCS Bowl game without winning conference championship ;)

Has aggy done that yet in the SEC? 

How has the Aggie's done in the 3 years they have been in the SEC - overall I would say average - but lol they still have been better every year than Arkansas since they entered the SEC  :P  

How has the Aggie's done in the 3 years they have been in the SEC - overall I would say average - but lol they still have been better every year than Arkansas since they entered the SEC  :P  

We'll see after the arse beating yall get in Arlington. WPS.