I don't care what anyone says.

king

You guys know I been a diehard Hurricane fan. Last night discussed me. Watching 2 players getting picked in the 1st round. 3 more will be picked with en the next 20 picks. 6-7 talent? you kidding me?!

Having top 3 tackle.Having a rb who broke just about every Miami record in one year. A top 3 MLB, and arguably the best tight end in the draft this year. Next year will be even worse. There will be 3 players drafted in the 1st round. They can the best team in the ACC. Yet Al Golden is holding this team back.

Nick Saban had one player out of all those number 1 classes go in the first round and he was from Miami.

College would be alot more better if Miami was dominating like they used to.

Get Butch back in here asap and this thing can be back on autopilot!!!

You guys know I been a diehard Hurricane fan. Last night discussed me. Watching 2 players getting picked in the 1st round. 3 more will be picked with en the next 20 picks. 6-7 talent? you kidding me?!

Having top 3 tackle.Having a rb who broke just about every Miami record in one year. A top 3 MLB, and arguably the best tight end in the draft this year. Next year will be even worse. There will be 3 players drafted in the 1st round. They can the best team in the ACC. Yet Al Golden is holding this team back.

Nick Saban had one player out of all those number 1 classes go in the first round and he was from Miami.

Blame your AD also. 

College would be a lot more better for YOU. ;) :rolleyes:

@JohnMiddlekauff: Miami had 6 players drafted in the top 128 picks. 7 players drafted overall. They went 6-7. How does Al Golden have a job?

EXACTLY. They can be a playoff team just about every year if they had a good coach