PNG vs Ridge Point

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• I saw Jordan Peterson (who I don’t believe to be racist) explain it unflinchingly. DEI policies (like affirmative action) produce a substandard result.  If you look at a selection of candidates who can be arranged in order by quality, skills, work experience, etc… then ignore those rankings to choose a winner based on the color of their skin,  genitalia, or who they prefer to sleep with… you’re ending up with, by any possible explanation, an inferior result.  “Our diversity is our strength” was simply an opinion, and a faulty one from most unbiased observers.  You won’t field the best NFL football team if the owner hands the general a list of positions/races and tells him to find these people to fill the spots.  QB-mute  RB- obese lesbian left tackle-Asian entire secondary-female Middle linebacker-female to male transgender     The owner then tries to promote the team as the “best” because they’re “inclusive.” Best by what measure? Because it won’t be by wins/losses   DEI policies are no different or more correct than saying “this place would be perfect if only white dudes worked here.”  
    • Well, I was ready to kill him after two batters. Even though we ended up winning, I still don’t think he’s the answer. Maybe it’s just me because I didn’t like the trade. I’ve been wrong before. 
    • Friday Night Fireworks + the debut of Yusei Kikuchi.  The first inning was probably not the start that Kikuchi envisioned when he gave up the HR, but he settled down and had a solid debut.  11 strike outs.  According to the pitch board at Minute Maid, he threw a lot of sliders. Whatever he was throwing, it worked. Yordan's wheels on display when he got home after the Rays SS let the incoming throw get away.  Go Astros!  
    • Excellent move for Texas.  One of these days, California is going to realize what their commie leaders have done to them!  Hope so anyway.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • This is from The Five 8-2-24:  At Joint Base Andrews, JoeBama and Kamalina welcomed those involved in the prisoner swap.  Well, they made the mistake of getting an unscripted comment from Kamalina.  She gave another one of her impressive word salads.  A little while later, her campaign tweeted out a different set of words.  They said, "this is what she meant to say!"  Folks, this is bad.  Again -- this is bad!  This is probably why we haven't heard from her since JoeBama made his announcement.  Plus she hasn't given an interview in 2 months.  Probably won't see this Joint Base Andrews word salad on CNN or MSDNC.  
  • Topics